Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

shipping restocked orders before OGs

lmao

All For One Give Up.png

Last edited:
First pair of Jordan 1s and you got 4 pairs?! gdamn :sick:
these will be my first pair too and i ended up with both the black toes and the blues.

i have wanted the chicagos, breds, black toes, unc's, all three off whites and missed out on all of them for one reason or another. needless to say i'm pretty excited to get these in hand and then on my feet.

For those with these in hand, is quality the best you’ve seen on a Jordan 1 or other Jordans for that matter? Trying to make a deal as prices creep down, think it can be done in the $600s without fees...

No. They aren't bad by any means but are they better than banned or sbb no they aren't That's not to say they aren't equal quality but definitely nothing that would make you say they're above and beyond any retro 1 we've seen

these will be my first pair too and i ended up with both the black toes and the blues.

i have wanted the chicagos, breds, black toes, unc's, all three off whites and missed out on all of them for one reason or another. needless to say i'm pretty excited to get these in hand and then on my feet.
Interesting how things work out!

Interesting how things work out!

Definitely! I have been dreaming of black toes for over a year now, but the $800+ price tag just seemed irresponsible. Then all of a sudden I end up with Union "black toes," which are IMO better quality, and for retail??? I've been on cloud 9 for over a week now!

Still fienin for a pair of Bred 1s. Those are around $550, and harder to resist.

I legit almost put on my pair at the Union pop-up, that's how excited I was about this pair. I decided to wait until switching out the laces, which was the very next day. I love them!

No. They aren't bad by any means but are they better than banned or sbb no they aren't That's not to say they aren't equal quality but definitely nothing that would make you say they're above and beyond any retro 1 we've seen

Yes, they are better than '16 Banned's and SBB.

The only competition is the the 2011 Banned 1's.

Go ahead. Union wins. Although 2011 Banned’s I’d have to compare. Definitely beats 2016.
banneds are mids with wack x's all over the sock liner with nonsense stamped inside. Leather is great though lol

Its going to be hard to top that leather, but when you weigh the good and bad out Unions are it. Going by pics anyway. Thinking real hard about trading SBBs up for blacktoes right now.

Both of your pairs shipped within 6 business days and you're STILL complaining? Maybe you should seek a psychiatrist. This is not normal or acceptable adult behavior.

I have a few friends who practice. I'll be glad to refer you. I'll even tell them to give you 15% off your first session, just mention coupon code "ComplainLord."

DM me the info dawgy

Back
Top Bottom