Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Black toes coming in tomorrow and going on vacation early Saturday morning. UPS my choice isn’t letting me choose change delivery option. If I call can they set it up to pick up at location? Usually I just have them shipped to my office but the whole billing and shipping address had me paranoid.

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 11.39.21 AM.png

if u miss a delivery from UPS can u go pick up at their hub?

Yes, if you can finesse it call a day early and sometimes they'll be able to hold it at the sorting hub and you can pick it up. Or what I do is have it held at the nearest ups store. They may or may not work for you depending on how near one is to you.

Black toes coming in tomorrow and going on vacation early Saturday morning. UPS my choice isn’t letting me choose change delivery option. If I call can they set it up to pick up at location? Usually I just have them shipped to my office but the whole billing and shipping address had me paranoid.

If I was you I'd call and see why it won't allow you to make the change. Ideally they can fix it or at least set it to go to a access point

Yes, if you can finesse it call a day early and sometimes they'll be able to hold it at the sorting hub and you can pick it up. Or what I do is have it held at the nearest ups store. They may or may not work for you depending on how near one is to you.

If I was you I'd call and see why it won't allow you to make the change. Ideally they can fix it or at least set it to go to a access point
good looks man. I have one im just hoping they trusdtworthy lol

Any internationals had any movement? My order confirmation has stayed the same since the first drop so I’m still holding out hope.

received my blue pair from union during the initial drop yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom