Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

so if he says there's going to be "more" restocks, that means coming up in the future because that video was from yesterday and the first union restock was last week, or 2 weeks ago

So they just came out and this dude has info on a re-release already? Is he friends with Chris at Union or what?

He talking about restocks following the canceled pairs of the OG release. Not a re-release.
So they just came out and this dude has info on a re-release already? Is he friends with Chris at Union or what?
so is your point that he was talking about the original restock? or since you went back and corrected yourself are you now asking if his info is valid?

for what it's worth unbreakable kicks said he talked to 2jaykick; who said he wouldn't pay more than 5 for them, because of future restocks

Y'all know that the restocks for these are going to be a Catch - 22 right? Bots are going to eat again, then cancelled, then another restock, repeat. Manuals barely have a chance to cop anyways

I’m asking you if these dudes are friends with Chris at Union. I’m saying these dudes are just talking out of their *** and assuming.
so then you're assuming that chris and unbreakable kicks/2jayskicks/fineline wouldn't have mutual friends in the sneaker community, cool; but your saying they won't restock is no more factual, so your talking out your *** too; unless you're friends with union chris
Unless they’re tight with Chris, they have just as much info as me and you.
i don't know who they know, or who they interact with; but i'm not going to act like they aren't deeper into this sneaker **** than me

Last edited:
but your saying they won't restock is no more factual, so your talking out your *** too; unless you're friend with union chris
He was saying that the aformentioned future restocks in the video would likely be the restocks of canceled pairs of the OG release, like the one we had on 24th.

Some ppl struck out and really want these. Why worry about what others do? This is what people do with their own money.
I’ve paid a lot more on stuff I missed on. I’m sure when you resell you don’t “smh” at them for paying you, do you?

Actually, thinking about it, I do. I told the last guy who bought a pair of my OW UNC 1s he was crazy. He agreed. I also consider them just as foolish as you...

Also we could dive deepdown the rabbit hole of why those people "spending their money" is truly the reason the sneaker game sucks. Especially for people who would prefer to just cop and rock what they want. That makes you part of the problem for the entire culture...but I digress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some ppl struck out and really want these. Why worry about what others do? This is what people do with their own money.
I’ve paid a lot more on stuff I missed on. I’m sure when you resell you don’t “smh” at them for paying you, do you?

Reseller questioning why people pay resell is hilarious to me.

The people saying others are crazy for paying resale on the unions are the one’s who hit for retail on theirs. You got yours, keep it moving

Oh yeah I saw that red 4 thing. He really proved he’s a sneaker dude there, didn’t he?

yall really gonna spend more than two pages talking about that fat DJ akademics guy? midas whale ask Sean Wertherspoon his thoughts.

yall give creedance to the dweebs. Not my culture.

still not on myUPS :smh:

this is annoying and they never pick up their phone just want a tracking.

Back
Top Bottom