Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

If the tracking number isn't showing up under MyChoice (Like for me) or you can't even check your order status, you can track on UPS via reference.

Use your order number without the UJ as the reference number and then use your zipcode and country.
CLUTCH CITY MY DUDE THEY COMING ON TUESDAY AYYEE

If the tracking number isn't showing up under MyChoice (Like for me) or you can't even check your order status, you can track on UPS via reference.

Use your order number without the UJ as the reference number and then use your zipcode and country.
Thanks, worked. got tracking that's enroute. weird how it would not pop up in my account. will be here Wednesday.

thank you again

There will be another restock reason I’m saying this is a few days they kept reloading up stock so that the bots can buy them and they can block them and that’s why there page is down for maintence and he also say on an email ( if I decide to restock again I will post it to social media ) so if he never had plants to restock he would of told me NO we’re done but he didn’t so in my imo I think there will be 1 final restock

If there is, it will be very little pairs

Last restock was over pretty quick and there was apparently a few hundred of each

There will be another restock reason I’m saying this is a few days they kept reloading up stockx so that the bots can buy them and they can block them and that’s why there page is down for maintence and he also say on an email ( if I decide to restock again I will post it to social media ) so if he never had plants to restock he would of told me NO we’re done but he didn’t so in my imo I think there will be 1 final restock

rumor

Rumors become perceived as fact in the sneaker community.

Dont want that to be my intent. My intent was to say that it's not happening again. I don't buy that there is another release of these. When everyone was talking about the 2nd release there were rumors of tons of other shops getting these.....didn't happen.

I don’t think you can guarantee anything like a restock. The guys that spit this unfounded BS are the same who claim to know release numbers. And what’s funny is some of these dudes have thousands of subscribers.

I don’t think you can guarantee anything like a restock. The guys that spit this unfounded BS are the same who claim to know release numbers. And what’s funny is some of these dudes have thousands of subscribers.

Easy way to keep people subd. keep telling them something might happen and they have to keep viewing to find out.

There will be another restock reason I’m saying this is a few days they kept reloading up stock so that the bots can buy them and they can block them and that’s why there page is down for maintence and he also say on an email ( if I decide to restock again I will post it to social media ) so if he never had plants to restock he would of told me NO we’re done but he didn’t so in my imo I think there will be 1 final restock

Commas? Periods?

Back
Top Bottom