Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

UPS man came early today
bLTHIevHi4k4z9yqJDMs_rIcBXTbsDrQUjyeiuQvRLAmEKidT1nL4k2ub1ZuPN2I50WmEAc8p7HssWQx2WbIE9nr2yxq7bqaCf4_uf1a-klffjIq4jjf-q1lGvWbnA25DYl4qCebNgX9guujtEAaZk-9F_RghgRU_sQoj5tIByau6kT1H-SrlwBeScSwzPaz1Q81ccqVCHsob2FaBhCfcg4SpM2xD-HaKi7mtElLpFT5Of6utBTmmkcMEGNt4abpdmIM2oPBV-NLzXZFGybLD7aUtnGOjns2DQPdd0a4EXJJRuRdApO15b788xHQufQev_I3WKh2cyb_vyDOQ-pdKgG4rHReYOSuCz2NgONXcOL2wBI22YkUQiIZZ02JLWegmaorla4HVkBVWXu2FXKV4GpVdkWeDS3j21048MvGLwsX9iNDcUG8mavmQeye91MbPSOsmFmj1l9FI5fftUnWNs_ezQ8OaQ2MnUJ_Zr4C_1zCtqSxp60wt-BPqw7oaX4D90EesIqgpbti7SeLUKG9ZWKrRX57haAHAfiXRVS57YpiZmNbswSniT8I4H-OlwmH4LlG7g54JDlnOJhW9LEj_vEuJ6DY9-NlUKPFCAe4C6JjmAybE0dvaPqF94X5TtTW3TMT7NuF29ClVGOsjPiStUEReA=w2154-h1436-no
fHbKyu_kwD3JMxoM58Yg3nq1Qsra7Kn4olMO4Nle_Y-ho1QSAjqLFscOBbC0xun3ZiI5_VYeBcG96lKyf87VklhFyDq9_4rHkqrpXGGruW4y2w6rtSfsJ8Ndwgp2KTbiSMHO6IbBBzWtCcNFp9k0cxH4d6YxDTMCUeW1GWq-jhtV8txvHHr3t02yvMzpfYVY0WzQ1CNbB8HKomJfasOPYtQR8HnhtiOE0AZJILTwY1Op8cJiE3PC4xOd1wsqQ8LpN_sgj_VU0wht42-2I1qq96NnbRycMQZx72bq_qAq3Ivr2lkVtsP9FgLSNfdRpACVli0XrggkSSNm-9caBsi_4p-U9PCu8bhVgWDUHF_L4B-8VHqd6-bSnMU2kWDMWmGoZ2pa2iZB7yAaJurzUJ-_Tf3BsvMvjHJLy6Q9EJ4QSAaeqzTtMf4j6TGuPPWEJ5vc_8uvZsg2NjwmFH2JWAD2sgmA1LkGvW2tL8LosG7kDM0fhcKr0k3nIxnWqVv8QrxuOHeOGSzWrimmnv6ekjdqPlLkbpg9H8iQIuNTx8B1YUp6kAq_1mJbgH0kTF_pRW51O5Zggm7yikFlkkgU9wvpWCRnn8qBLQUl5rGg2jHyo1nCuNUMCUZ7M6405KGHUvwrWQPY3zQW4c672EhX8IBWgCmeTA=w2154-h1436-no

Prices on the blues are starting to creep back up. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

STORY TIME: My friend is not into sneakers at all, but hangs out with me and my brothers often. So he went with us to get a raffle ticket from Union and, of course, he won a pair!

His plan was to flip them, which breaks my heart because these are masterpieces. However, yesterday he shows up to my house wearing them! He said the more he looked at them, the more he fell in love with them.

I don't know if he'll ever become a full fledged sneakerhead, but it's a start.

Last edited:
Having the blue pair in hand, I think I need the black toes now :smh:. Thinking about selling my Not For Resales to fund them.

****ing UPS with the BS.. this has to be the most frustrating experience ever.. I wish I could spaz like I want to.

I'm about to slap someone's baby momma if I don't get shipping this week
Matter of fact, by tonight

am I the only one who is still waiting for the expedition of the shoes? I even ruined to send more than 4 mails to 'assistance but still have to answer me even after 48h. what do I do? they stole my money?

Anybody else have experience with a soggy shoebox? Man, my box came in soggy, which I thought was the strangest thing because the shipping box was super dry and didn't look damaged at all. My shoe box is starting to come apart on the edges so I had to get some chip clips to hold it in place. It's starting to hold back together and there's no visible damage other than the edges starting to separate. Shoes look fine, but it almost seemed like something happened at the union warehouse because the shipping box had no water damage. The paper around the shoes was also undamaged since the water would most likely have just slid off, but I noticed it wasn't the usual one fold on the first shoe and under the second shoe. It was just both folded on top like somebody had to inspect it before shipping out. Pictures to come

D23FFCF5-7BB8-4CF2-9B88-5515D5A4562A.jpeg
At work rn, but this is the only photo I have. I attached at each section and it finally started to seal up nicely.
The box lid also had some of the same issues, which I am currently trying to fix as well. And yea, I know, people don't wear the box, but it is something that I think should have come in perfect condition. I'm just glad it seems it's fixable and the shoes came undamaged.

Anybody else have experience with a soggy shoebox? Man, my box came in soggy, which I thought was the strangest thing because the shipping box was super dry and didn't look damaged at all. My shoe box is starting to come apart on the edges so I had to get some chip clips to hold it in place. It's starting to hold back together and there's no visible damage other than the edges starting to separate. Shoes look fine, but it almost seemed like something happened at the union warehouse because the shipping box had no water damage. The paper around the shoes was also undamaged since the water would most likely have just slid off, but I noticed it wasn't the usual one fold on the first shoe and under the second shoe. It was just both folded on top like somebody had to inspect it before shipping out. Pictures to come

They could have got wet during shipping, then they just re-box relabel it.

Is the union shipping experience the worst of all time? Or is it still Yeezysupply
id say they are neck and neck right now. Yeezy customer service is literally non existent, and i've waiting 1 month for a shipping email from YeezySupply before.

So that 99% of us wouldn't have gotten them? No thanks.

woulda got them in a few days. All this complaining is outrageous about shipping. people can’t be patient while copping at retail...only people that should be complaining are those that have to pay RESELL lol.

Back
Top Bottom