Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Paid 75$ for ship and still not shipped
ZpI5PfKq_400x400.jpg

Still waiting on one of my orders to ship but I have a feeling I’m still good. It’s for 9.5 blue pair w/ XL face tee & far as I know they still haven’t shipped any orders w/ both shoes & clothing. Hopefully those orders start shipping next week.

waiting on nearly the exact same order (size 9) and also blk toe 9 order which i did first.

havent really followed much in here since i gave up caring on shipping.... how are yall getting refunded for the $30 shipping?

havent really followed much in here since i gave up caring on shipping.... how are yall getting refunded for the $30 shipping?

Can we stop with this nonsense? We’re not talking about expedited shipping here, it’s regular shipping. So if you paid for shipping and your order shipped, what is there to refund? I hope Union permanently bans anyone who tries to scam them like that.

well i havent gotten any shipping at all

sorry if i upset you

The posters who mentioned asking for a refund have already received shipping, so that was meant more for them.

That sucks that you haven’t received shipping, I hope they ship your pair or pairs out soon bro.

Got shipping email for storm blues but when i click the link the info is greyed out so i cant track....any way to track it???

The posters who mentioned asking for a refund have already received shipping, so that was meant more for them.

That sucks that you haven’t received shipping, I hope they ship your pair or pairs out soon bro.
FWIW They have gone over their stipulated time, and even for normal shipping this is ridiculous. If you already got yours then I agree but I'm considering asking for a refund anyway simply because I paid $56 for this and haven't heard a peep.

Also, most people won't care in the slightest about getting banned from Union. I guarantee you 99% of people who ordered these have never ordered from them previously or planned to afterwards. It's all for the shoes, which is only a problem if they release another pair (and then you can just ship to family or something).

I asked for a refund on shipping since I had to size swap one order. They should reply to me.

Can anybody here tell me how this fits?

Supreme-Camo-Waffle-Thermal-Woodland.jpg

I figure somebody in here will know. I need it to fit slim and long-ish

Got shipping email for storm blues but when i click the link the info is greyed out so i cant track....any way to track it???
Go to UPS and track your package with reference number. The reference number should be your order number that was included in your confirmation/shipping confirmation. Should be number after #UJ, remember to exclude UJ. Put your zip code and country and that should show your tracking.

Back
Top Bottom