Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

They're not og 2016 pair with a tongue swap. They def will get worn just putting wear on my breds and chis and working in construction dont get as many opportunities as I would like to wear most of my kicks.

:lol: no **** your pair isn’t the OG from 1985.... I meant OG version of the Black toe... it is an OG colorway in contrast to the Union Black Toe.

Lol it’s a joke
There’s some thing on twitter called “Retail Tuesday” where all the resellers sell off their brick shoes and make it seem like they doing people favors selling for retail

Why yes. When you pay a premium you get to complain. Union handled the release just fine. They are working as fast as possible for a small shop. They wanted the right to look over every order. Most likely as a bot deterrent or even possibly cc fraud as per their merchant handler. So going full circle. If you paid retail for a sneaker that is currently selling at 4x the price (blue toes) and even 2.25x the price (black toes). Your complaints are null and void.
Am I being punked? I keep bringing up the fact that it's not just about speed and you guys keep ignoring those points; most people understand they're small and couldn't handle the volume. That still does not explain them staying silent to explain to their customers why orders were taking as long as they were, or whether or not their orders were going to be cancelled well after the OG drop time. They told someone via a support email that they had finished cancelling orders on Tuesday, and if you weren't cancelled by then, you were safe. All they had to do was put that into an instagram or twitter post. Tack on a line about the high volume for their operation size, and the expected pickup time for UPS/DHL. They didn't. That's why their insta is still a battleground today.

I repeat, again, because it didn't get through the first few times. The time is not the issue, it is everything else, primarily communication. I have no issues whatsoever with them reviewing orders case by case, in fact, I love that they did so. They definitely tried, but they dropped the ball on communication and weren't open with their customers unless you happened to get a non-copy-paste support e-mail. This caused a ton of issues for both the customers and them that could have been easily avoided.

As well, what you pay for something and what they go for in the aftermarket have literally nothing to do with the businesses customer service. Trying to equate them is stupid.

Anyway, I'm done arguing about this. If you don't understand my argument, that's fine, but please considering all angles before making a 1-dimensional counter-argument. If you don't voice your complaints or criticize poor business decisions, said business will never improve. Enjoy your kicks and have a great day.

Last edited:
Mama I made it!

These are honestly so good I got the blues for retail and sold some stuff to cover the resell on the black. Seriously considering selling some more stuff that I rarely wear to grab another pair of one of these while prices stay down. I cannot imagine these staying at these prices for too long and once they’re up they’re never coming back down
7E7893C0-5921-4164-B5A4-2FD0F0C3F2DB.jpeg

Love people who provide nothing but being a jacka**. It was a simple question, if you don’t have anything to add to the conversation, why say anything at all?

Because it’s a stupid question. No one knows. They can restock a lot and prices plummet or hardly anything restocks and it goes up; and you’ll get a million different answers on here. You’re better off using your own instincts.

There’s no instincts in this game lol. It’s all luck when making those types of decisions.

Because it’s a stupid question. No one knows. They can restock a lot and prices plummet or hardly anything restocks and it goes up; and you’ll get a million different answers on here. You’re better off using your own instincts.
Right. I wasn’t searching for a definitive answer. I simply presented a topic of conversation to get feedback from my fellow NT community. You might think it was dumb, but I don’t.

Lol it’s a joke
There’s some thing on twitter called “Retail Tuesday” where all the resellers sell off their brick shoes and make it seem like they doing people favors selling for retail
Had I known the context i wouldve laughed

Back
Top Bottom