Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

He’s talking about the OG BT
They're not og 2016 pair with a tongue swap. They def will get worn just putting wear on my breds and chis and working in construction dont get as many opportunities as I would like to wear most of my kicks.

I have a feeling a lot of bots ate up most of the stock so theoretically theres prob still a lot left. They could actually be doing real effort to get these to real people and not fineline and unbreakable

fineline and unbreakable both trash. fineline sells fakes sometimes and unbreakable is fake for the culture.

Someone can be grateful they got them at retail but still disagree with how Union handled it. They handled it poorly, after all.

Saying someone's complaints are null because they got them at retail doesn't make the truth go away.

How about the people saying the exact same things that also had to pay resale? Does that magically make them right, even though they said the same thing? Nobody here is complaining about how long it took anymore, they're saying Union should improve for next time. Smh reading is tough for you guys.

Why yes. When you pay a premium you get to complain. Union handled the release just fine. They are working as fast as possible for a small shop. They wanted the right to look over every order. Most likely as a bot deterrent or even possibly cc fraud as per their merchant handler. So going full circle. If you paid retail for a sneaker that is currently selling at 4x the price (blue toes) and even 2.25x the price (black toes). Your complaints are null and void.

Why yes. When you pay a premium you get to complain. Union handled the release just fine. They are working as fast as possible for a small shop. They wanted the right to look over every order. Most likely as a bot deterrent or even possibly cc fraud as per their merchant handler. So going full circle. If you paid retail for a sneaker that is currently selling at 4x the price (blue toes) and even 2.25x the price (black toes). Your complaints are null and void.

Finally a smart person.

still doesnt explain the mix ups in orders. I fully appreciate the thoroughness of combatting bots, which is becoming clearly obvious, but that thoroughness should result in even more security in the right orders going to the right people. People who got the wrong size is sad to me. That would suck.

I never really cared about dispatch times. You were lucky enough to get them at all where thats concrned.

doesnt surprise me at all that unbreakable sells fakes. he's just in it for the cheddar....on a wendy's triple.

Posted in the 1 thread too but...

Would y’all say the prices we’re seeing on stockx are the price floors?

Figured the recent drop in prices reflects people finally getting their pairs in from union and they will only go up from here!?

Posted in the 1 thread too but...

Would y’all say the prices we’re seeing on stockx are the price floors?

Figured the recent drop in prices reflects people finally getting their pairs in from union and they will only go up from here!?

Always love the people who think we have a crystal ball.

Man I promised myself to never pay resell but I really want the black toes lol. I hope my size (8) will drop to around 450-500

B6F93DD3-1C59-442D-8892-9AA234CB5405.jpeg

Damn these took FOREVER. But look what finally came in the mail today. Anyone who is reselling these without having multiple pairs is stupid or just not into kicks. These things are 100% keepers.

Back
Top Bottom