Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Finally got the Black toes but I got Size 13 instead of the 12 :smile: I guess need to trade or sell and buy.

Well I just got bts in and I gotta say now at this point I really want the blues more then ever. If anybody has a 12 or 13 in the blue that wants to sell or trade hmu.

Oan man this box is nice :lol:

Do they fit the same as the Off-White UNC? I'm between 12 and 12.5, but the 12 OW UNC fit okay. I got a 12.5 in Bred Toes.

Different enough to justify both pairs right :lol:. I think so.

20181206_150119.jpg
20181206_150010.jpg

WHO keeps Black Toes DS? Wish I had a pair to beat. These Unions are up there though. Some parts of the shoe are even better. Black Toes really just have history and nostalgia over Unions.

It doesn't matter about these terms, those terms, blah blah blah. If you got a pair at retail. No matter the shipping cost or time. Your complaints are null. You sound like a turd complaining at all...
Someone can be grateful they got them at retail but still disagree with how Union handled it. They handled it poorly, after all.

Saying someone's complaints are null because they got them at retail doesn't make the truth go away.

How about the people saying the exact same things that also had to pay resale? Does that magically make them right, even though they said the same thing? Nobody here is complaining about how long it took anymore, they're saying Union should improve for next time. Smh reading is tough for you guys.

I got both unions and bogo today for retail. Who needs a bot when you can catch these hands.
I’m going to TLC next week too.

Maybe. Well, we'll see how the restock goes first. My SBB's are DS.
I doubt theres even a restock at this point, the website going up could just be clothing and like even if shoes do go up it won't be much if at all.

just my opinion of course

Back
Top Bottom