Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Got enough for black pair after moving stuff I did want. Now IM gun shy to pull the trigger on them. I know once I get em I’ll diffenately want the blues.

So now lots of people got their pairs in hand, do yall think the leather better than sbb?

Absolutely, no doubt. Thick and soft leather. The black parts on the SBB are trash. Even the black swoosh on them sucks. The only other contender for the Union's is the 2011 Banned 1's, as far as retro 1's.

Who the **** cares which is better.theyre both dope

If you wanna talk leather, go grab a pair of Goodyear welted boots with Horween leather.

Splitting hairs about leather on shoes intended for the mass market is pointless
#horweenboys love my 403 Indy’s. I also love my unions but Nike’s aren’t even on the same planet as Aldens.

B75987DC-2F18-4EC5-81E4-277830C32126.jpeg

Finally after waiting forever, got these in last night. Gotta complete the set now. Cant wait to rock em...definitely a top 5 sneaker for me this year

IMAG4667.jpg

The part I’m struggling with is paying so much more for the Blues, when I heavily prefer the Black Toes that I got for retail...

Tempted to buy the Black Toe pair. My size has prior sales in the $575-$600 range on Stock X. Wondering if I should bite now or see if they dip lower.

These black toes are lovely. I am possibly thinking about trading for some higher heat Air max 1. If anyone happens to be interested, I have a 9.5 black toe that I'd be down to entertain some trades with.

These black toes are lovely. I am possibly thinking about trading for some higher heat Air max 1. If anyone happens to be interested, I have a 9.5 black toe that I'd be down to entertain some trades with.

Can’t think of 1 AM1 that is anywhere close to this great.

Back
Top Bottom