Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

this sounds like they have (extra) stock on hand. truth to restock rumors?

A lot of the mix-ups I've seen have been them sending people black toe instead of storm blue, or wrong sizes. If they have enough storm blue sitting around to correct orders, then there should naturally be stock of black toes coming in, although who knows how big those numbers are. I wouldn't be surprised to see a restock though.

I second this. Just got my updated tracking a couple of minutes ago after sending them back the shoes last week.
Glad to see we both ended up securing our correct pairs afterall. Waiting to give final judgement after I receive it in hand though. End of the week can't come soon enough.

The shape and quality of these joints are incredible. Easily one of the best releases of the year.

5D50BE99-D02E-4EFA-AC9C-962DC41714C1.jpeg

They're incredible; I can't stop wearing my pair. They illicit some pretty strong reactions, too. Random dude was staring at them, shaking his head, smiling. Walks up to me, doesn't say a word, just gives me a fist bump and walks off, still shaking his head. That's never happened before. :lol:

So will blues tend to keep dropping? I pulled the on blacks for a good deal on release weekend I’m still up, but have a feeling I should of waiting now. I’m looking at blue and it seems they keep dropping.
What are your guys thoughts?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom