Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

24D078EC-EE76-4506-AA70-FDABAE3C1DE7.jpeg

Attachments

• 66CC6975-D37E-4BA6-819B-FFF5C7199E10.jpeg
    66CC6975-D37E-4BA6-819B-FFF5C7199E10.jpeg
    297.1 KB · Views: 6
So a little bit of an update to my wrong colour situation with union. (Size 8 - Storm Blue - Received Black Toe - Canada).

Just spoke with union/their distro. company and they are aware of the situation. They emailed me as soon as i got off the phone with them and told me to reply to the email with photo proof of my incorrect order. They said they are going to go into inventory and *hopefully* locate a pair of storm blue in size 8 to correct my order. I suggest if anyone else is going through the same issue as me, then proceed to get it rectified.

What's the number of Union? I'm in the same situation and they haven't replied to my email yet

Just got the black toes in today... I’m stunned at the quality. Real leather panels throughout. Excellent craftsmanship all around, I guess that’s what happens when you file a short manufacturing sheet on a special release.

Just got the black toes in today... I’m stunned at the quality. Real leather panels throughout. Excellent craftsmanship all around, I guess that’s what happens when you file a short manufacturing sheet on a special release.
mine came like that but i'm not even tripping

i'm glad they were at least still there

It's going to be tough not putting yellow laces in the Blue pair.. joints look sick with or without them.

Do these fit TTS like the usual Jordan 1's cause I found a decent deal for the black toes but they're a .5 bigger than my normal size.

Both my pairs have small QC issues by the way that I just noticed recently - but doesn't matter since it's for the feet.

Storm Blues have visible stain on the midsole. Remember the guy here who posted his pair under the blacklight? Yeah it's those kinda stains except you can see it without the blacklight since it's a different shade of cream. Not a big deal to me though.

Black Toes have red stains rubbed into the grey sock liner - my guess is particles came off the open cut portions of the red leather on the heel.

What's the number of Union? I'm in the same situation and they haven't replied to my email yet

So if they can make the correction that means they still have stock. So maybe restock coming or just stash for the near future.??

Back
Top Bottom