Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Did they make less size 13’s in the storm blues? I’m seeing them higher than most and it’s usually the other way around on 1’s

Did they make less size 13’s in the storm blues? I’m seeing them higher than most and it’s usually the other way around on 1’s

I'm not sure if they made less, but one thing I remembered from the release was sizes US12-16 were sold out by the time I made my purchase at 7xxx order number

Tried on some highs at HOH in my true 9.5 and also 10 since I didn’t own a pair yet. Went with 10 in black toe Unions and they’re too big. :ohwell:

Last edited:
It was through products go
yep - thats who i dealt with - over the phone and through email they told me theyve put my storm blue aside, so i hope 100% they are truthful. Because im international i had to ship the black toe back first, before they shipped the storm blue.

yep - thats who i dealt with - over the phone and through email they told me theyve put my storm blue aside, so i hope 100% they are truthful. Because im international i had to ship the black toe back first, before they shipped the storm blue.
Nah, they made everyone ship back first, not just international. It seems like they have a good amount on the side to make up for product mix ups. GL bro

790D42ED-BF0B-47AE-AA52-EF997B678E5E.png
C417DDBC-8407-4471-9860-BCD595488B71.png
I logged into there website and saw this ,, so maybe a restock soon in my opinion

Honestly speaking, putting the banned 1s aside, what other jordan 1 has leather as good as these? Just curious on your opinion.

Jordan 1?? Both Lance Mountains had decent quality, I havent held the sbb in hand but they looked ok although many of you said that the unions beat those out quality wise. Honestly, I think the quality on the 1s have been awful since 2001. Much Improved from 2013 but still not very good. Dont get me wrong, the unions are nice but after reading all of the comments about how amazing the leather was, I was disappointed when I finally got them in hand.

For my two damaged boxes they gave me two $20 codes. They wouldn't combine it...

UPS lost one of my Union Hoodies...

Jordan 1?? Both Lance Mountains had decent quality, I havent held the sbb in hand but they looked ok although many of you said that the unions beat those out quality wise. Honestly, I think the quality on the 1s have been awful since 2001. Much Improved from 2013 but still not very good. Dont get me wrong, the unions are nice but after reading all of the comments about how amazing the leather was, I was disappointed when I finally got them in hand.

You have to keep in mind the proper context when reading our comments. As you point out, quality on 1s since 2001 have been subpar. So with that in mind, the Unions are pretty darn great in comparison.

To be more precise, the leather isn't as soft as some other pairs (SBB, or more recently the Hyper Royals believe it or not), but it's fairly soft and also a thicker cut which makes it feel substantial.

Pants snagged my stitching on the blue, low key salty but minor, just a forewarning to my other dudes that like to wear their pants over the shoes, be careful with these ones the stitching by union tag is super weak, like you could literally pull the thread out with your hands alone.

Attachments

• C4D92ECF-347B-4678-BC6E-65BFBAD2D590.jpeg
    C4D92ECF-347B-4678-BC6E-65BFBAD2D590.jpeg
    204.5 KB · Views: 98
Storm Blue delivered to Fedex office! Can’t wait to get off work to pick them up. And the Black Toes just got authenticated from GOAT, coming from NJ again and will be delivered Monday. I have some DS shoes I’ve been wanting to wear but I think these will be one of the first to unds. Can’t resist it already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom