Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

159B19B8-97C2-4566-9B5B-A990D25AC245.png
HERE YALL HAVE ANOTHER SHOT TOMMOROW AT 2pm

Sold Out

Been loving GOAT having that NJ facility. I always get paid next morning.

Speaking of GOAT, my offer for the blues got accepted 10:37 this morning. By 12:47pm, the seller shipped. Depending on where they shipped from/to, if everything went perfectly I could have them in hand by Friday lol. Not expecting that of course. Can’t wait to get em in though

Been loving GOAT having that NJ facility. I always get paid next morning.

Speaking of GOAT, my offer for the blues got accepted 10:37 this morning. By 12:47pm, the seller shipped. Depending on where they shipped from/to, if everything went perfectly I could have them in hand by Friday lol. Not expecting that of course. Can’t wait to get em in though

If you don’t mind me asking price and sz

Only thing is Goat's transfer process is longer so sometimes you can actually get paid faster with SX (now that they have the Jersey warehouse) but I'm mad at SX right now because they rejected one of my kicks for a freaking yellowing tongue. lol

Reshipped pair just touched down. Can’t wait for work to be done to check it out. Good thing it’s at my parent’s place and someone was home to claim it. Really hoping they didn’t send me the wrong size again

was very underwhelmed when I got the blues in hand, quality is there but its not the best. Some of you talked it up like they were something great but, to me, they still don't hold a candle to the 2011 outlet banned 1s quality wise.

3god might get mad but should be copping black toes Monday when I get a pair of kicks authenticated from goat on Monday hopefully. Wish it was $510 like above, gonna be damn near $600 looking at goat right now :smh:

Want yall opinions. I wear a size 8. I intentionally missed out on the Concords due to hoping for the BTs to drop in price so I can cop. With that said, is it still worth copping Unions over the Concords?

Want yall opinions. I wear a size 8. I intentionally missed out on the Concords due to hoping for the BTs to drop in price so I can cop. With that said, is it still worth copping Unions over the Concords?

You asking in the union thread, what do you think people gonna say?? lol

was very underwhelmed when I got the blues in hand, quality is there but its not the best. Some of you talked it up like they were something great but, to me, they still don't hold a candle to the 2011 outlet banned 1s quality wise.
Honestly speaking, putting the banned 1s aside, what other jordan 1 has leather as good as these? Just curious on your opinion.

I just got my blue pair from StockX and the toe box on the right shoe came with this indent in the leather. Not noticeable on feel, but still. Next time I’m going with goat

Attachments

• 09DF0F6B-592C-4CEE-9B2C-309FE2816FA7.jpeg
    09DF0F6B-592C-4CEE-9B2C-309FE2816FA7.jpeg
    259 KB · Views: 74
Why put Banned's aside?
Because he said he was very underwhelmed.

I wanted to know what he thought was decent quality to what would overwhelm him as far as jordan 1 and quality. He already said banneds so I wanted to know what else.

Back
Top Bottom