Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

e-mailed Unions customer service bc they sent me the wrong size for the blue shirt from the Frenzy drop and I just got a reply back from them:

“Final sale!”

No apology or anything. #chargebackszn it is then!

It's so sad we let these companies get away with stuff like this, like i get it, you're going to do a chargeback and get your money back yes, but if they drop another exclusive hot drop, or restock the 1's you or I would not bat an eye at buying from them again.

In any other case if a company had customer service like that, people in general would never shop with them again.

e-mailed Unions customer service bc they sent me the wrong size for the blue shirt from the Frenzy drop and I just got a reply back from them:

“Final sale!”

Trash on their part

Prob only acting that way since all the stuff, atleast I think is selling above retail

:smh:

“Final sale!”

Funny cause I had good service with them what number you call I had to return a pair I got another one on the 24th

I asked them for a shipping refund bc I got the wrong size and had to pay $20 and change to size swap. They offered me only a full refund and send em back. Nah.
I wonder if I should chargeback but I don’t really care to

My had a lil scratch on the side they said send it back gave me a shipping label on all shipped fast less than a week I called the 714 number spoke alto a girl forgot her name

lol some stuff I was eyeing to dip down lower actually shot back up overnight right around christmas.

When you trying to save extra $30 from undercutters only for them to shoot back up $100

tenor.gif

:lol:

People with christmas money. I noticed it also, that's why I went ahead and jumped on a price.

Man how in the heck did union get a Jordan collab? I went to the store yesterday and they don’t even sell Nike and none of the clothes were dope.

Back
Top Bottom