Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

My black toes touchdowned from StockX yesterday. Storm blues will be the next shoe I cop.

20181226_135950.jpg

Reading the comments on that Christmas video union LA posted on instagram was great. Lots of salt even though they said frenzy was last restock.

Reading the comments on that Christmas video union LA posted on instagram was great. Lots of salt even though they said frenzy was last restock.

So was there another restock on Xmas I was out of the loop. Doesn’t matter I have my pair just curious?

So was there another restock on Xmas I was out of the loop. Doesn’t matter I have my pair just curious?
no

people in here and IG thought because they were teasing a video that they would be doing a xmas restock... they didnt

frenzy was the last restock as noted

Still trying to find out if there really was 12.5 sizes made. Union says no, but not sure about European websites. Anyone has a 12.5 bought from an official retailer?

Yes, StockX has them listed...

Still trying to find out if there really was 12.5 sizes made. Union says no, but not sure about European websites. Anyone has a 12.5 bought from an official retailer?

Yes, StockX has them listed...
check goat?

Goat has them also

Interesting. Might have been European pairs cause the US Nike.com didn't have them. Nor Union website
you're referring to the black toe? I mean technically anyone can list a size, only way to know is if they pass authentication.

id go through goat if youre buying, just my opinion

you're referring to the black toe? I mean technically anyone can list a size, only way to know is if they pass authentication.

id go through goat if youre buying, just my opinion

Thanks. Gotta "love" that weird 12.5 size. I sometimes I wish I would just suck it up and break in the 12. The 13 is always too big.

Thanks. Gotta "love" that weird 12.5 size. I sometimes I wish I would just suck it up and break in the 12. The 13 is always too big.
id just do 12s if youre not hooping in them. Im a 14.5 and no way in hell am i rocking 15s casually

id just do 12s if youre not hooping in them. Im a 14.5 and no way in hell am i rocking 15s casually

Not hooping, of course. I guess the 12 fits length wise, but a bit tight on the side due to wide feet. I always went with 12.5 so I don't deal with the break-in, I guess the only 12s are the UNC OW. The Cyber Monday 12.5 fits well right from the box, but it has creases after a few months of use.

Back
Top Bottom