Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Kobe the most overrated high volume scorer of all time. Not take taking a away the fact that he was still a good player but he didn't change the game in any way like LBJ and Mike.

the frag was the first remastered, but i think since so many took Ls on it that the Chicago was the actual "game changer". That shoe was very well done.

the frag was the first remastered, but i think since so many took Ls on it that the Chicago was the actual "game changer". That shoe was very well done.
I know it was the first to release but talks about the remastered series was well in the works. Laser 1s dropped a couple months after the Frags right? I would assume they were in production during the same time period as the Frags.

yeah they were, but those flew way under the radar....chicagos were like the first big remastered one a lot of people got, myself included. of course that day nike cancelled them stirred things into an all time frenzy.

Yeah. I love my Chicagos. My boy was working at DTLR and his manager allowed him to do the draw so he looked out for me. One pair in my collection I wouldn't get rid of are those.

Would I be crazy/stupid to pay $1200 for union 1s?
if you can afford it, by all means it's a reasonable purchase.

guarantee you it will double in value in a couple of years. that's a good return, far more than putting it in your savings acct.

that's of course assuming you're not financing the purchase.

tempting

upload_2019-4-18_20-6-54.png

Just wait for those Travis joints to come out and use as trade bait for these

Never ever pay over $200 retail for a sneaker when theres bait being released every month
This. Why pay 1000 plus for a shoe? I love sneakers but damn 1k?

I went from Team Retail-or-bust, to paying $700 for some sneakers that I’m still not sure I love (Storm Blues). The price was just too good to pass up.

I don’t know what will happen first: me having a strong urge to wear them, or them hitting a price point where I feel okay letting them go (2k?).

Last edited:
Just wait for those Travis joints to come out and use as trade bait for these

Never ever pay over $200 retail for a sneaker when theres bait being released every month

I understand where you're coming from and have no problem with people that feel this way too.

But also, not every "bait" that releases are enough for some stuff you really want but missed out. Like what if 1 pair of travis isn't enough to get me some OW 1's? Lets say I get lucky on 2 pairs of travis, trade both for 1 pair of OW 1's? Thats still paying over $200 retail

I understand where you're coming from and have no problem with people that feel this way too.

But also, not every "bait" that releases are enough for some stuff you really want but missed out. Like what if 1 pair of travis isn't enough to get me some OW 1's? Lets say I get lucky on 2 pairs of travis, trade both for 1 pair of OW 1's? Thats still paying over $200 retail

If you get lucky on 2 pears of Travis, you can send one this way :nthat:

It’s not for everyone, but I went from being against it to deciding I would rather have one really special shoe that I love everything about than having 5,6,7 shoes that I ‘really like.’
More power to you. I am not financially at that level. But respect your status.

Back
Top Bottom