Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Where were they located.. I think I used to love visiting their shop when I used to come home from college in 05-06. The whole boutique/SB craze always brought me to those kind of places even though I barely physically got to see many of them because I was always away for school.

They were located where the new stussy store is 176 spring street.

Before it became the new Stussy store, it use to be Union.

Heck I even remember the old stussy store, as well as kid robot lol

They were located where the new stussy store is 176 spring street.

Before it became the new Stussy store, it use to be Union.

Heck I even remember the old stussy store, as well as kid robot lol

Man I've walked by them soooo many times on my lunch break lol. That pizza place down the block has a good beef patty. But I was wrong, that's not the spot I was thinking of lol. The one I'm thinking of had a ramp, I thought it was the place because I remember buying my Last Shot XIV's there in 05 and one day I walked by and it was closed or replaced by some other place.

So I'm in some sort of predicament. I got both and haven't worn them yet (live in ohio/**** weather). I took the storm blues out and noticed a scuff in the paint. I must have totally overlooked this in the my hype of actually manually getting these on the initial release and waiting what felt like an eternity to get. Now that it's nice out I took them out and saw scuff.

I've seen youtube videos of people painting their sneakers. How would one go about getting "storm blue" paint? Is it as simple as just painting the area? I apologize I'm at work and don't have a picture ready. I don't want to hijack this thread so if this is against the rules and you got info shoot me a DM.

So I'm in some sort of predicament. I got both and haven't worn them yet (live in ohio/**** weather). I took the storm blues out and noticed a scuff in the paint. I must have totally overlooked this in the my hype of actually manually getting these on the initial release and waiting what felt like an eternity to get. Now that it's nice out I took them out and saw scuff.

I've seen youtube videos of people painting their sneakers. How would one go about getting "storm blue" paint? Is it as simple as just painting the area? I apologize I'm at work and don't have a picture ready. I don't want to hijack this thread so if this is against the rules and you got info shoot me a DM.

Need a pic. But I probably wouldn't paint. Post a pic when you get home though, I'm curious.

Union Black Toes top 10 Jordan of all time... I can see them entering top 5-7 at some point.

market usually determines the goat when it comes to these collabs. fragments, OW's, unions ..etc

1 thing going for these unions is quality, they're on a tier higher imo with them thicker cuts.

Nice day to unDS
3EF8A285-6FA2-4646-8944-029423C5D694.jpeg

Need a pic. But I probably wouldn't paint. Post a pic when you get home though, I'm curious.
So couldn't get a good pic cause my phone is a potato. Idk maybe minor but still bothers me.

Attachments

• 20190411_202059.jpg
    20190411_202059.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 20190411_202031.jpg
    20190411_202031.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 20190411_202014.jpg
    20190411_202014.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 57
  • 20190411_202010.jpg
    20190411_202010.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 66
Playing around in photoshop, just wanted to see how it would look:

Edit: was a pic of UNC bottoms w the black/red collar but the people aren’t feeling it.

Last edited:
market usually determines the goat when it comes to these collabs. fragments, OW's, unions ..etc

1 thing going for these unions is quality, they're on a tier higher imo with them thicker cuts.

ehh not really. Time since release and production levels affects the market value, but doesn't determine which one collab was the best

lol what no. I'm saying the market value DOES NOT determine which one is goat collab. Unless your original post was saying which collab has the highest market value, not which collab was the GOAT

Back
Top Bottom