Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

you're saying the the market value determines it which I'm saying isn't true. If thats the case, then the OW 1's the the GOAT collab. I personally don't think so and some people even dislike them. If you think they are, cool. I respect your opinion. But using the market value to say which one is the goat such a hype driven opinion

you're saying the the market value determines it which I'm saying isn't true. If thats the case, then the OW 1's the the GOAT collab. I personally don't think so and some people even dislike them. If you think they are, cool. I respect your opinion. But using the market value to say which one is the goat such a hype driven opinion
ow1’s are fairly new but you can already see its cultural impact. it’s legacy, especially the chicago OW1 will be legendary in due time.

it has nothing to with “hype” its backed by significant facts. the momentary value supports and determines it. you have to look at it at a wider scale. you have to include the POV not just from purists but also casuals who comes out of the woodwork for certain releases.

OW vs Frags vs Union is like arguing who was better between MJ, Kobe, and LeBron. All legendary within their own right so does it really even matter?
I would replace the Frags with Lance Mountains even tho I'm not really a fan of them. At least the LM's were unique and not just OG color blocking with a logo stamped on them.

If I had to use this analogy, then ...

Lebron = Unions = new generation, great all-around, unique, can make argument for GOAT, time will tell
Jordan = Frags = changed the game, has been the GOAT this whole time, probably still GOAT, but let's revisit in a couple years
Kobe = Off Wh..... nahhh, let's keep it 100, he's Game Royals = Poor Man's Frags, not as good in any category, really doesn't belong on these lists

Last edited:
wouldnt steph be off white? lotta pizzazz but just an annoying little mf
no.

Lebron = Unions = new generation, great all-around, unique, can make argument for GOAT, time will tell
Jordan = Frags = changed the game, has been the GOAT this whole time, probably still GOAT, but let's revisit in a couple years
Kobe = Off Wh..... nahhh, let's keep it 100, he's Game Royals = Poor Man's Frags, not as good in any category, really doesn't belong on these lists
doesnt make sense man. game royal's are OG's :lol:

ain't you in LA? sheesh kobe slander to cape for Bron who ain't been with you for more than a year and didn't even give yall 8th seed :lol:. You a cool dude and a fellow size 8'er, but I rep my username harder

Lebron is like the Union Storm Blues and Kobe is Union Black Toes which we know was the better Union :evil:

Haha, I knew that would ruffle some feathers. I'm a Jordan fan first and foremost, so that comment was more about Jordan vs kobe / Frags vs Game Royals, than anything to do with Lebron.

Maybe we should change topics. :lol:

I don't understand the Frag changing the game thing lol. If *insert any new mold Jordan 1* (Nigel's) were the first to do with that mold would the Nigel's then be the "game changing" shoe?

People on here have argued that Frags helped usher in a new era of improved shape and materials.

Back
Top Bottom