Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Came to kill all the lames huh?

8E303A1A-C0D0-4036-9EA1-D817D36657BB.gif

just got in line. its pretty deep right now for 3 pick up time. parking is trash too. parked 1/2 mile away

just got in line. its pretty deep right now for 3 pick up time. parking is trash too. parked 1/2 mile away
Are they strict about letting people in early? I got 4 but my wife go to 5. I don't know if they're gonna let her in when I go in.

:lol: this release is ridiculous. People dying for a shoe that drops again a week later. Resell prices getting slashed next week.

Are they strict about letting people in early? I got 4 but my wife go to 5. I don't know if they're gonna let her in when I go in.

security guard is acting like a dhead. he was yelling at some dude near the front of the line for being in line 20 min early. hope you and your wife can get in at the same time

security guard is acting like a dhead. he was yelling at some dude near the front of the line for being in line 20 min early. hope you and your wife can get in at the same time
Thanks man. Don't know how to go about this lol. If she should just go with me or wait in the car till her time.

Thanks man. Don't know how to go about this lol. If she should just go with me or wait in the car till her time.
Honestly the line outside takes about an hour....unless you cut the line and mob at the front, your probably good to line up together. Still some 2-3's pick ups in the outside line right now

Back
Top Bottom