Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

The text below is from https://air.jordan.com/card/the-archive-that-inspired-the-air-jordan-x-union-los-angeles-capsule/
Some of the raffles are now open for the Euro sites as well.

The Air Jordan x Union Los Angeles capsule is available starting November 17 at select retailers. The White, Black, Varsity Red, Grey AJI will be available on SNKRS in EMEA, Greater China and North America. The White, Storm Blue, Black and Varsity Red AJI will be available exclusively at Union.

The text below is from https://air.jordan.com/card/the-archive-that-inspired-the-air-jordan-x-union-los-angeles-capsule/

The Air Jordan x Union Los Angeles capsule is available starting November 17 at select retailers. The White, Black, Varsity Red, Grey AJI will be available on SNKRS in EMEA, Greater China and North America. The White, Storm Blue, Black and Varsity Red AJI will be available exclusively at Union.

Yeah I had seen that but I still don’t see how that translates to “dropping on the 24th on SNKRs.”

Sounds like purely conjecture. Say a better bet that the 24th comes and goes and these don’t “soon come” back around again.

IF they do drop I can maybe believe a shock drop at some point this week. But even that is conjecture & wishful thinking.

These more than likely gone forever. It be like that sometime.

Sorry if this was already shared, but if you're still trying to get through online for gear, try going incognito mode in Chrome. I finally got through without getting called a bot.
It didn't work the second time through though, so take it with a grain of salt.

Tried a few times. Thanks though

https://news.nike.com/news/union-air-jordan-1-capsule
says the same blues were exclusive to union

Yeah I had seen that but I still don’t see how that translates to “dropping on the 24th on SNKRs.”

Sounds like purely conjecture. Say a better bet that the 24th comes and goes and these don’t “soon come” back around again.

IF they do drop I can maybe believe a shock drop at some point this week.
You're right theres no guarantee that there will be a drop on the 24th. I'm expecting a shock drop.

*My pickup time was 11am. Got in line by the auto shop by 10:30
*Waited an hour to get to the front where they check your email and give you a wristband
*Waited 20 minutes under the tent to go inside
*Waited inside 35 minutes to get the shoes and pay.
*Checked out the apparel, waited 30 minutes in the non-frenzy app line to pay.
*I felt it was well organized

*My pickup time was 11am. Got in line by the auto shop by 10:30
*Waited an hour to get to the front where they check your email and give you a wristband
*Waited 20 minutes under the tent to go inside
*Waited inside 35 minutes to get the shoes and pay.
*Checked out the apparel, waited 30 minutes in the non-frenzy app line to pay.
*I felt it was well organized

Nice and congrats! They look sweet. Did you buy any apparel?

Just tried to get on the app on my old lady phone...**** still said the “bot ****” it’s crazy i ain’t tried on her phone all day. .how the **** she a bot smh ha ha

It’s like supreme making the first cdg drop over two days and running out mid first day

Mentioned in the AJ1 Thread, was really lucky to get through on the Blue, Flight tee & hoodie, and then Red during the morning drop. Hope everything ships. Impressed with how Union LA paid respect to the original pieces.
Actually much more excited with the apparel pickups. Wanted the original triangle Flight crewneck so bad as kid when first saw on Ice Cube album cover. So the tee and hoodie are close enough.
Today was a good day.

20170619-_S3A2589.jpg

Need blue’s in a 10. Going to wait for wider release on the black toes before throwing in the towel.

Mentioned in the AJ1 Thread, was really lucky to get through on the Blue, Flight tee & hoodie, and then Red during the morning drop. Hope everything ships. Impressed with how Union LA paid respect to the original pieces.
Actually much more excited with the apparel pickups. Wanted the original triangle Flight crewneck so bad as kid when first saw on Ice Cube album cover. So the tee and hoodie are close enough.
Today was a good day.

20170619-_S3A2589.jpg

RESPECT :pimp:
D67401BF-250F-4A18-A609-49B90FB98ED8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom