Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Thank I'll just have her wait. Are they only selling appare thru frenzy? You can't get it there?
They have the tops available through Frenzy. The blue hoodie sold out. If you pay with Frenzy there is a line to pick up your order. There is a separate line if you want to buy any bottoms or if you don't use Frenzy.

They have the tops available through Frenzy. The blue hoodie sold out. If you pay with Frenzy there is a line to pick up your order. There is a separate line if you want to buy any bottoms or if you don't use Frenzy.

Sô the blue hoody sold out and the people with later pick up times are out of luck. Wow, that sucks.

Honestly the line outside takes about an hour....unless you cut the line and mob at the front, your probably good to line up together. Still some 2-3's pick ups in the outside line right now
How long does the line take inside? Are only ticket holders allowed to stand in the outside line?

I ain't even worried about resale dropping for black toes when they resale. Blue hoodie resale about to be lit!!

Sorry if this was already shared, but if you're still trying to get through online for gear, try going incognito mode in Chrome. I finally got through without getting called a bot.
It didn't work the second time through though, so take it with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom