Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I have 8pm slot, anyone out there with updates on how the lines moving on kingsley?
I have the same. Kind of dreading the queue but I guess we will see once there. Looked like midday times had people processing over an 1.5 hour...see u in line!

I have the same. Kind of dreading the queue but I guess we will see once there. Looked like midday times had people processing over an 1.5 hour...see u in line!
I'm all good after the BS this morning online...I guess us socal folks will have to endure the frigid low 60 temps :/

Got to the line on Kingsley around 545, I’m almost inside the building. So about an hour wait

I heard the clothings oos thru frenzy app so hopefully that speeds things up, but doubtful
They have a separate line for clothing. It was slow as hell when I went. 1-2 PM time slot, got there at 12:50, left at 3:30.

Just got done. Took 3 and a half hours. Wife and I picked up both pairs. The outside line isn't too bad. But then there's another line to get inside then another line inside. I'd say still a 2 hour wait

So those that have em in hand is the leather actually thicker cut than normal?

Feel any different than recent higher quality aj1 (bred toe, purples, etc)?

Other than the leather having the yellow look on the edges is there anything different that you can’t see in pics?

Any features about the shoe that really stand out?

Only line is for 6 and 7. 8 is all the way in the back maybe not sure also parking is ridiculous here

Just got done. Took 3 and a half hours. Wife and I picked up both pairs. The outside line isn't too bad. But then there's another line to get inside then another line inside. I'd say still a 2 hour wait

Wow that is a long assssss wait.

if youre an 8pmer, you probably can wait near the wall of the entrance on Kingsley.

That first line gets you in the complex with your paper/mobile tix. You then have to wait in a second line to get in the space where the shoes are. Once inside, you wait in a 3rd line to pay. You need your winning email to get to the cashier

I was there a total of about 2.5 hrs. Be safe
everyone

Apparel on the Frenzy app is sold out too

There’s still plenty of apparel inside. I had a 5pm slot and it ended up taking 2:10 to get in and out. It was pretty organized though. Parking was the worst part.

So payment status : paid

Fulfillment status: unfulfilled?

I’m Good rite? Couldn’t get my size but while driving to work I had 2 separate pages open, my visa debit wouldn’t work for Shiettt but my discover credit card went trough first try..

I was able to check out a pair of the black toes almost instantly as soon as the site went live. I actually got the confirmation email a minute after the site went live. 11:01 central time. I was on my phone while on the train too. I was really shocked. I went back and got blues too just as fast. Hoping to at least get the black toes since everyone else was having crazy issues for close to a hour. I didnt use any links posted anywhere. I just kept refreshing the main union jordan page.

So payment status : paid

Fulfillment status: unfulfilled?

I’m Good rite? Couldn’t get my size but while driving to work I had 2 separate pages open, my visa debit wouldn’t work for Shiettt but my discover credit card went trough first try..
just like everyone else, you're only good when you get shipping email

Back
Top Bottom