Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Dam ya'll got accounts.....NT privilege. I checked out as a guest. However I can refresh my order confirmed screen and it still looks good. Not going crazy over it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Toes are dope but I have the actual Black Toes from a few years ago so these arent that special to me.

You said it sucks...and asked what other options you had. :lol:

I think people forget they have the option not to pay resell. Or that us buyers control the market

And that’s why the market is ****ed, because the
WANT controls us.

So at this point we have nothing but speculation? Sorry I read back 30 pages and don't see much.

I was successful at 9.5. Got the charge(they already took it from my bank account too) and confirmation email. No shipping fiasco, paid $30. No bot claims or nothing. It all felt too clean compared to experiences alot of the people posted in this thread.

I'm assuming none of this means **** until tracking is sent?

So at this point we have nothing but speculation? Sorry I read back 30 pages and don't see much.

I was successful at 9.5. Got the charge(they already took it from my bank account too) and confirmation email. No shipping fiasco, paid $30. No bot claims or nothing. It all felt too clean compared to experiences alot of the people posted in this thread.

I'm assuming none of this means **** until tracking is sent?
Nothing is safe until you get the shoes in hand.

Dam ya'll got accounts.....NT privilege. I signed out as a guest. However I can refresh my order confirmed screen and it still looks good. Not going crazy over it though.
Shopify purchases are normally tied to the email that you checked out with (as a guest). Registering for an account with the same email, after the fact, at a (Shopify) merchant’s website will merge the guest order under the registered email’s order history.

Nothing is safe until you get the shoes in hand.
100 percent, even if the shoes ship, you ain’t in the clear until you get them in hand. Packages are lost, stolen etc. i noticed nike ships in boxes marked with the nike swoosh now.

Shopify purchases are normally tied to the email that you checked out with (as a guest). Registering for an account with the same email, after the fact, at a (Shopify) merchant’s website will merge the guest order under the registered email’s order history.

Good looks! My order is there.

You must work graveyard or ur a night owl. Lol ur always on around this time
i used to work graveyard and am now a night owl because of it. Sometimes im up with the daywalkers, lol, but it doesnt take much to slip back into it. And I just got red dead II.

Does anyone know how long shipping is for these, I placed a bid for 800 on StockX yesterday and someone bought them and StockX says I need to ship by Wednesday. I'm pretty stressed out about this now

ha ha.jpg

Back
Top Bottom