Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

think about it

both are obviously the same colorblocking aside from the collar

both introduce something that gets us closer to the OG mold

both super limited

both release at this same time of year in November

...both have nice leather
------

Im saying this in hopes that this is what the OG hi 1s look like going forward like with the frags

think about it

both super limited

------

Im saying this in hopes that this is what the OG hi 1s look like going forward like with the frags

No you think about it lol. And I don't mean that in an argumentative way. It's just with that with the collar being Grey.. Issa no for me dawg. I see something close but not quite. Its like saying Chlorophyll III's are basically CG IIIs.

I know it’s Sunday so of course I’m not expecting today but when does union typically send out shipped emails.

The following Monday ?

Red fragment is just a PS and fake news, Hiroshi Fujiwara confirmed in an interview(2015), saying that he never designed the red fragment.

think about it

both super limited

------

We have UNC patent, Crystal Chis, and just had ROTY 1s. The mold isn’t changing anytime soon I think.

That’s not a good reason to downplay the black Unions.
they havent. this is the first time weve seen black toes with black tongue, though technically its 3/4s of it. These are basically the red frags

We actually got black toes with a black tongue in the Old Love New Love back. Also i think the neutral grey collar looks out of place with the black toe lower portion of the shoe. The storm blue with black toe collar reminds me of top 3s. I’m a sucker for red and blue together

We actually got black toes with a black tongue in the Old Love New Love back. Also i think the neutral grey collar looks out of place with the black toe lower portion of the shoe. The storm blue with black toe collar reminds me of top 3s. I’m a sucker for red and blue together

The Black Toe in the Old Love/New Love pack was subpar. Plus, it was a mid. It left a lot to be desired.

Union Black Toe's are a thing of beauty. I questioned the Neutral Grey upper, but after seeing them they made the right choice.

I agree, the Union Storm Blue's are like a Top 3, but in my opinion, much better. Way nicer quality too.

I think you mean you placed an ask and someone accepted. Now you are stressing because you dont have the shoes in hand to ship to buyer?
Yeah I placed an ask which was very high compared to what it was selling at thinking no one would actually buy it at that price unless it was a few days down the road. But someone bought it for some reason unknown to me why they would buy it for that high when it was selling for 650 at the time. I also emailed stockX and they said they would extend it to Thursday which is Thanksgiving so I guess I can ship on Friday. Still worried about this shipping though.

Yeah I placed an ask which was very high compared to what it was selling at thinking no one would actually buy it at that price unless it was a few days down the road. But someone bought it for some reason unknown to me why they would buy it for that high when it was selling for 650 at the time. I also emailed stockX and they said they would extend it to Thursday which is Thanksgiving so I guess I can ship on Friday. Still worried about this shipping though.
You better be on the West Coast. UPS ground is going to take forever if you're on the East Coast.

And why did you buy these, if you didn't want them?

No you think about it lol. And I don't mean that in an argumentative way. It's just with that with the collar being Grey.. Issa no for me dawg. I see something close but not quite. Its like saying Chlorophyll III's are basically CG IIIs.
fair enough lol

they called your bluff and won

When keeping it resell goes wrong.

F3FB6BA6-4023-479F-B204-A438B1B1ADA3.gif

Back
Top Bottom