Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Quality is better than SBB. Yes, I said it. It's thicker and still soft...all of the shoe. The black leather of the SBB isn't that great at all. What makes the SBB is the orange and sail leather. But all of this Union shoe is great. It's seriously an incredible piece of work all around.
We've been through this. Soft pleather doesn't equate to being high quality.

Last edited:
Guess you’re trying to say the unions are of higher quality than the typical run of the mill for JB?
I’m just gonna leave this link here
https://www.heddels.com/2014/06/overview-guide-leather-grades/

Don't put words in my mouth and I don't need your lesson. I simply said they are better than SBB's. The whole shoe is nice and doesn't have the plastic-like black parts of the SBB. People will see that this whole shoe is nicer. Of course I know they are made in a Chinese factory. I'm no kid and I'm not dumb. I don't expect high quality Italian leather. Too many bozos on this site. Like I said, if you don't have the shoe in hand, shut it. Proof is in the pudding and this shoe delivers. That's all I'm going to say.

Gave red laces a try, then I vetoed the look. Gonna go back to one of the laces it came with.

full

full

Last edited:
Red laces dont look bad but with all the aging going on, sail or black >

Im going to replace the split laces that come with them with all one color laces, its a detail that irks me.

Yeah I placed an ask which was very high compared to what it was selling at thinking no one would actually buy it at that price unless it was a few days down the road. But someone bought it for some reason unknown to me why they would buy it for that high when it was selling for 650 at the time. I also emailed stockX and they said they would extend it to Thursday which is Thanksgiving so I guess I can ship on Friday. Still worried about this shipping though.
Man... Dam dam dam. Kind of a dumb thing to do dude. And I dont feel bad for you.

I'm not going to back and forth with a little troll. Run along, you don't have them in hand. It's quite obvious.
1. I'm a grown *** man and not a "little troll" 2. You're indeed not going to go back and forth because you will just look even more stupid. Now keep it pushing.

StockX takes some money out of your sale, but I don't think they give all of it to the buyer...they sort of just keep it I think. They probably love when you ship late.

StockX takes some money out of your sale, but I don't think they give all of it to the buyer...they sort of just keep it I think. They probably love when you ship late.

If you don't ship it by their extended deadline (usually a day after they usually say you have to ship it out by) they cancel the sale and charge the 15%, which in this guy's case is $120 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom