Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Can anyone tell us how the clothes fit? I'm 5'10 and 195 lbs and want the hoodie and the shirt. The shirt is probably typical nike sizing, but the hoodie is not a material they normally use. Help appreciated!

1. I'm a grown *** man and not a "little troll" 2. You're indeed not going to go back and forth because you will just look even more stupid. Now keep it pushing.

Lol, man. Ok. Little man troll then. Like I said, you don’t have the shoes in hand, so shut it. Ignorance. Now back to the shoes. :D

Last edited:
ha ha.jpg

You guys notice that union deleted their ig post with all the salt comments?

Can anyone tell us how the clothes fit? I'm 5'10 and 195 lbs and want the hoodie and the shirt. The shirt is probably typical nike sizing, but the hoodie is not a material they normally use. Help appreciated!
I thought the hoodies and the shirt were TTS, they were not kidding when they said the pants are oversized.

Are the blue toes going to release at other stores or is this it? I am going to buy them but don’t want to pay 1k only for them to release more in two weeks.

Are the blue toes going to release at other stores or is this it? I am going to buy them but don’t want to pay 1k only for them to release more in two weeks.
Buy them now. I don’t see prices coming down on them. Also, if they release again the stock will be small so that it won’t affect resell prices and your shot at that stock is slim.

Anybody cop in both pairs in 1 order?
You couldn't. They had a system in the cart in place that wouldn't let you proceed to pay with more than one. People who got more than one had different cards, addresses names etc and we still don't know whos will or won't ship yet. My single order for the black toes shows paid. Probably way to early today, maybe later on we will start to get tracking #s.

Still no confirmed re-release date for black toes anywhere in the US again. All that are announced are elsewhere so far.....

Purposely oversized

I was able to cop the hoodie in LA. Same build as you. Med is perfect. Large would definitely feel like a XL

looks like they did the union 1 toe shape justice, need more retro 1s with that slant from now on

Back
Top Bottom