Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Uhhh for consistet messaging. You just asked me why a business would provide consistent information? :lol: come on now.
If both pages were the same, they wouldn't have two pages. They don't contradict the billing language on the Rules page; they don't address the issue at all there.

Ok so i might have good news for those who have Billing/Shipping addresses. When I completed my order for the blue pair I realized I didn't put my apt number (My addresses matched). I sent an email asking them to update it. They just updated it so it's possible they'll be cool and ship or you might be able to have them to ship it to the billing address.
I don't think this tells us anything, unfortunately. Apartment numbers don't matter in this context; it's usually just the zip code.

I'm pretty stoked. Got the Storm Blue/Banned pair in my size, 10. Took me about 5 minutes to figure out to cut "password" off the end of the url and it was pretty easy after that. Carted both pairs in my size and it told me I had to pick one, took one out of the cart, went to checkout and got the "try being a human" message, so I closed every tab and let the page sit for about 20 seconds and went back to the cart and clicked checkout again, sat in queue for maybe 1 minute and then checked out easily once clearing queue. Email confirmation came right away. It took probably 5 minutes once I figured out to cut out the password part, I'm sure within the next minute or two everything was starting to get jammed up b/c I went back for a Blacktoe pair instantly with different info and had the same errors as everyone else for like 90 minutes and gave up.

jordans2.PNG

For the people who ordered with 2 separate orders for each color, I think it will go through, with the info that the reps have been giving back.

Right here, I just sort of made an impulse request to cancel my less preferable order (to be safe), and they took it. So if my other order goes through for the Storms, I'll be happy.

ColorlessSlimyGoitered-size_restricted.gif

From the looks of it you were able to buy both colors, the guy lost himself a pair, even if one per item were true they would have canceled the second order placed and kept the first.

They wouldn't have canceled both.

Lesson is never ask for a cancel.

Last edited:
Order 19000 :rofl:

Next time I'm going to order my pair as: Tim "The Tool man" Taylor just to test it. Then I'm going to call and confess my sins and see if they cancel it...

People that keep contacting need to learn how to be patient. Seriously no reason to contact or be requesting things. If it was an issue, just play stupid when it gets cancelled and that’s when you would email nonstop and make a case. Smh ya’ll gonna get everyone’s orders cancelled

People that keep contacting need to learn how to be patient. Seriously no reason to contact or be requesting things. If it was an issue, just play stupid when it gets cancelled and that’s when you would email nonstop and make a case. Smh ya’ll gonna get everyone’s orders cancelled

Yeah, a lot of people are dumb. Just let Union sort things out and wait for your fate. If your not meant to get a pair from them, you won't. Bothering them does nothing but make things worse. A bunch of impatient clowns.

Ahhh I looked at his page and the other reported canceland they were bot users with high order numbers so I'm guessing that's why they were canceled.

Back
Top Bottom