Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Will be interesting to see what Union does with orders that have unmatched billing/shipping addresses because that would mean a TON of cancellations. Places like Supreme and Kith require this but their system won't even allow you to input a separate address and definitely won't let you get past checkout. Shopify isn't supposed to allow you to pick a separate billing address if they require both to be the same. Someone dropped the ball there.

jordans.PNG

This is what they said to me when I asked if you ordered 2 colorways, would both be cancelled, according to their rules.

jordans2.PNG

For the people who ordered with 2 separate orders for each color, I think it will go through, with the info that the reps have been giving back.

Right here, I just sort of made an impulse request to cancel my less preferable order (to be safe), and they took it. So if my other order goes through for the Storms, I'll be happy.

Ok so i might have good news for those who have Billing/Shipping addresses. When I completed my order for the blue pair I realized I didn't put my apt number (My addresses matched). I sent an email asking them to update it. They just updated it so it's possible they'll be cool and ship or you might be able to have them to ship it to the billing address.

jordans2.PNG

For the people who ordered with 2 separate orders for each color, I think it will go through, with the info that the reps have been giving back.

Right here, I just sort of made an impulse request to cancel my less preferable order (to be safe), and they took it. So if my other order goes through for the Storms, I'll be happy.

Bruuuhhhhhh

RipeSickDrafthorse-small.gif

jordans2.PNG

Lmao why would you do this?

Lol like I said, it was impulse right after the drop. I was in sort of a panic after reading their rules and I wasn’t thinking too much.

I’m liking all the roasts everyone’s posting lmao

Back
Top Bottom