Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Just feels like excuses to me. We've all tried to get more than 1 pair of something by shipping it to our mom's house. Supreme ended this, at least for manual buyers like myself. Why else would you have a different shipping address than a billing? I could be ignorant to something but non-matching just seems like an easy way to sift through Bots and people trying to game the system.

Also - pending charges disappearing does not mean your order was canceled. Kaws took weeks to ship and pending charge vanished and then showed up when it shipped. Pending is a hold to make sure your provided card is legit. God forbid your card changes prior to them shipping though.

Sometimes, especially in cases of students like myself, I live away from home but keep my card registered to my families permanent address. A lot of other people have theirs shipped to their work or just somewhere they or a friend/family member will actually be home to accept the package. Seems like a fairly normal reason.

Storm blue. Patiently waiting for black toe shipping confirmation.

IMG_20181120_091711_244.jpg

Just feels like excuses to me. We've all tried to get more than 1 pair of something by shipping it to our mom's house. Supreme ended this, at least for manual buyers like myself. Why else would you have a different shipping address than a billing? I could be ignorant to something but non-matching just seems like an easy way to sift through Bots and people trying to game the system.

Also - pending charges disappearing does not mean your order was canceled. Kaws took weeks to ship and pending charge vanished and then showed up when it shipped. Pending is a hold to make sure your provided card is legit. God forbid your card changes prior to them shipping though.

What? Some of us don’t live where our billing was originally linked to. :lol: your argument sucks.

Last edited:

A lot of people have shipping to their work address because they won't be at home to accept the shipment. Plus you're dealing with the chance of the package getting stolen if left at the door or getting returned to sender. I'm sure there are plenty of other legitimate reasons and it's definitely not just people trying to game the system.

So what do we know about cancellations so far? Only order numbers around the 20k ?
We know that the subject of cancellations has provided great fodder for the Twitter trolls.

I have non-matching so I can have Supreme shipped to my office. Also, what about people who are in school but still have billing at their permanent residence?

We know that the subject of cancellations has provided great fodder for the Twitter trolls.

I have non-matching so I can have Supreme shipped to my office.

How did you manage that? Supreme doesn’t allow that when you check out

A lot of people have shipping to their work address because they won't be at home to accept the shipment. Plus you're dealing with the chance of the package getting stolen if left at the door or getting returned to sender. I'm sure there are plenty of other legitimate reasons and it's definitely not just people trying to game the system.
the two main reasons retailers like Union do this, resellers and fraud. it makes it harder to win cases of fraud if they ship to a different address than billing. it sucks but thats a risk some retailers would rather minimize.

the two main reasons retailers like Union do this, resellers and fraud. it makes it harder to win cases of fraud if they ship to a different address than billing. it sucks but thats a risk some retailers would rather minimize.

So why wouldn’t they just take away the option to ship to a different address, like Supreme, Kith, etc?

Back
Top Bottom