Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

No they don’t, nothing moves at UPS tomorrow

So you're saying full trucks that have already departed are just stopping tomorrow? It's no delievers but those packages are still moving. That like saying mail isn't sorted and at storing facilities on Sundays.

So you're saying full trucks that have already departed are just stopping tomorrow? It's no delievers but those packages are still moving. That like saying mail isn't sorted and at storing facilities on Sundays.
trust me bruh I know all about this **** been here to long to not know what’s going on. They ain’t paying anyone to work on thanksgiving. Full 53 trailers get to a certain point and drop there.

trust me bruh I know all about this **** been here to long to not know what’s going on.

Must not have been paying attention then. Here's a pic of package being moved on veterans day. Parcel services still move packages on holidays and weekends. They just don't deliver in most cases.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181122-012354_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181122-012354_Chrome.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 41
Veterans Day was on a Sunday I thought we were talking about holidays? Drivers do work on Sundays

Veterans Day was on a Sunday I thought we were talking about holidays?

Veterans Day isn't a holiday? And I'm just proving my point. Doesn't matter what day it is. Once a package is in transit it's not going to stop moving because of a holiday. It just wouldn't be delivered on that date.

Veterans Day isn't a holiday? And I'm just proving my point. Doesn't matter what day it is. Once a package is in transit it's not going to stop moving because of a holiday. It just wouldn't be delivered on that date.
You’ll get your unions in due time.

With peoples payments going through and mine just going from pending to disappearing. And with the funds going from pending to being available again... I’m starting to feel like Imma be cancelled. Hope dude from a few pages was right and it’ll reappear. Need the black toes.

i got storm blue sz 10,5 ordered, payment through a few hours since order was made. international shipping, no update so far despite being sz 10,5.
any other international shipping still pending or is it just me? lol. order #15xxx

Must not have been paying attention then. Here's a pic of package being moved on veterans day. Parcel services still move packages on holidays and weekends. They just don't deliver in most cases.
UPS does NOT move pkgs on Thanksgiving or Christmas! That is a fact.

With peoples payments going through and mine just going from pending to disappearing. And with the funds going from pending to being available again... I’m starting to feel like Imma be cancelled. Hope dude from a few pages was right and it’ll reappear. Need the black toes.
Like I said, if they haven’t processes and shipped, unless you got a cancellation you still good. If they took two weeks to process and ship,they will hit the card with the official charge at that time.

Back
Top Bottom