Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

DstRNI-UcAAoN9h.jpg

champa Boooo booo.png

Son, you gotta have a bot bruh. Let me get that 9 damu.

My tracking hasn't had any movement since Tuesday, hopefully it updates today.

Both order charges from UNION have posted on my CC.

SO NOW YOU'RE COMPARING A SMALL STORE IN LA TO A COMPANY THAT TRADES ON THE NYSE WITH BILLIONS A YEAR IN REVENUE!?

Check a few page back where I compared it to my small business and a middle sized I was previously employed at. You're trying really hard and failing my dude.

Check a few page back where I compared it to my small business and a middle sized I was previously employed at. You're trying really hard and failing my dude.
Your small business process thousands of orders and ship those thousands of orders within a few business days?

Your small business process thousands of orders and ship those thousands of orders within a few business days?

My business no but the mid sized business I worked with did with ease because we weren't stupid and actually organized. I've explained this previously.

I can tell you from experience patience is for lames. And this is beyond a matter of patience this is just bad planning and even worse execution. I've worked for a medium sized company that did major releases of products. When we sold out there were literally 1000s of orders that had to be handled by a small team of maybe 10. We notified and shipped the products in 3 days while keeping people in the loop. All it took was capable people and organization. Hell I run my own business now and can handle orders next day.

It's literally no reason with so SKUs this has gone as poorly as it has. Even if they can't ship everything more people should be informed Especially since there doing this "restock".

So miss me with your fake grandstanding I know both the consumer and seller sides of the game. Like I said be if you're OK with trash service you're dumb, but that's fine. I am not and when I spend money I expect to receive my product without having to explore the internet for theories on when and how I'll receive it.

Have a confirmation email for blue toes size 9. Order 19,xxx. Money was charged to my card as soon as I initially ordered. Checked back 2 days later and it was back in my account. No shipping updates, no charges. Anyone have any input on whether I’m gonna get these or not? Haven’t gotten any updates since last Saturday. But no cancelation email

Maybe this is the first time Union has an order size this big while the mid sized business you worked for always had big order sizes so the logistics are much better there.

That's still not an excuse they outsourced it to Toy Tokyo and before you say it's not Unions fault they should have partnered with a better company or handled it in house. And the company I worked with didbt do major releases regularly

That's still not an excuse they outsourced it to Toy Tokyo and before you say it's not Unions fault they should have partnered with a better company or handled it in house. And the company I worked with didbt do major releases regularly

If someone invites you to their house for dinner at 7pm and you accept, do you then show up at 5pm saying you're hungry, demanding that they explain why dinner isn't ready yet, and tell them "well, my friend 3god serves his crappy dinner before 6pm. It's 2018, why isn't your highly sought after dinner finished quicker?"

Today is the 4th business day. Union said 5-6 business days. I hope the people complaining and flooding this thread don't get their shoes shipped until the last pick up on the 6th business day, which is Tuesday 11/27 at like 4:00pm. Then I hope it takes an additional 5-6 business days to be delivered to you. So expect your shoes sometime in the first week of December. Don't come back here until then. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom