Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Blacks and blues have shipped from last week. Now awaiting another pair of blacks and blues from the restock earlier.

Pics of the blues on foot looking real nice. I always felt I preferred the black toes, but something about the darker color is really dope to me.

Have yet to see shipping for any big sizes (13 or 14) from the today’s drop or original drop. My orders show they’re still not cancelled and the charges from last week have posted. Anyone seen a big size with shipping conf?

Have yet to see shipping for any big sizes (13 or 14) from the today’s drop or original drop. My orders show they’re still not cancelled and the charges from last week have posted. Anyone seen a big size with shipping conf?
No orders from today are going to ship today. They so behind on the original

I’m in the same boat, waiting for shipping on 13 with payment posted a few days ago

Has anyone that has gotten shipping been international? Excited to see my size ship but I'm in Canada. Assuming I'll be waiting til Tuesday.

Same here. Waiting on 13 Blue. "Unfulfilled"

Anyone know where I can just get yellow laces that are similar to the one's on these? Thinking of placing em on my Black Toe's so that I can just off these Union 1 BT lol.

Back
Top Bottom