Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

just seen these up close, and I'm getting a real Olympics vibe from the blues, so I'm gonna scoop em. Wanna say they're the best 1s of 2018, but my shadows sitting here in front of me like no, don't do it, lol

I’ll say it for you. Best 1s of the year. No doubt.

If you guys are after buying a pair on resale today would be one of the best days since stockx doing 50% off seller fees. Prices should drop a little.

its funny to see some shoes listed priced around $295-$299. And I'm like if you just kept your ask at $300, you would save so more on fees lol there really are idiots selling on stockx.

So after one week of wait since the initial release... i finally got an update on my storm blue in 10,5 and it was.... cancelled for whatever reason. Payment was cleared since day 1.

Bummed

its funny to see some shoes listed priced around $295-$299. And I'm like if you just kept your ask at $300, you would save so more on fees lol there really are idiots selling on stockx.
I hate resellers and StockX, which enables them, but I don’t understand your point. Isn’t the difference in fees between $295 and $300 like $0.60? Also, we all know humans prefer $x99 over $y00.

So after one week of wait since the initial release... i finally got an update on my storm blue in 10,5 and it was.... cancelled for whatever reason. Payment was cleared since day 1.

Bummed
same. bummed. is yours international too? did we not pay enough for international shipping? usd$68 tho

I hate resellers and StockX, which enables them, but I don’t understand your point. Isn’t the difference in fees between $295 and $300 like $0.60? Also, we all know humans prefer $x99 over $y00.

well stockx is running a promo right now for Cyber Monday where all listings asked at $300 or more, will have a reduced 50% off seller fees. So lets say a seller has 9.5 percent selling fee. They list a shoe at $300, their selling fee would be 4.75% with the Cyber Monday promo. But if they list a shoe at $295, their selling fee is still at 9.5%, essentially paying more fees in the long run and netting less profit instead of bumping up their asks by just $5 to meet the minimum required for the 50% off promo

Bummed

Did you ever get a shipping confirmation?

Bummed
Did you receive an email saying it was cancelled? And is yours an international order?

Bummed
This totally sucks. Sorry to hear that. I'm waiting for a shipping as well and starting to lose some hope at this point.

Saturdays release was trash but I'm glad I at least got a pair. Looking forward to any last min. raffle news.

Did you ever get a shipping confirmation?
No but the order status updated from we are preparing etc etc to “you will receive email when your order is on it’s way” or something like that. For like a day or so before the restock then today it’s cancelled.

Did you receive an email saying it was cancelled? And is yours an international order?
I didn’t get any email. I use the “view my order” from the confirmation email, few hours ago it’s still confirmed then i refreshed it abt an hour ago and it says cancelled.

Yes, international order.

Bummed

Dam sorry bro.

Dam that sucks... Now I'm worried too. Mine is an international order too and like yours mine went from "We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your order status" to "You’ll receive an email and text when your order is on its way."..... I'm praying mine doesn't get cancelled either. My bank account charge is still pending, but it's still saying paid and unfulfilled on the Union account page.

Dam that sucks... Now I'm worried too. Mine is an international order too and like yours mine went from "We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your order status" to "You’ll receive an email and text when your order is on its way."..... I'm praying mine doesn't get cancelled either. My bank account charge is still pending, but it's still saying paid and unfulfilled on the Union account page.
Mine got posted so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

i’m curious of the real reason though, think i’ll email them and ask why they stood me up after 1 week. Lol

At least now i can move on to the next release

And now i know NT is still active :lol:

Back
Top Bottom