Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

6F293D0B-33ED-4EE0-8E46-66089B8A0722.png
Looks like a cancel :smh:

Yall need to remember Union is just a small boutique, this may be a special drop, but there is a LOT of volume, and this drop happened just before one of the busiest commercial weekend of the year. Just be patient.

Stop making excuses for this abysmal drop. They knew what was going to happen when they did this, they had ample time to plan, they even hired 3rd party handle shipments and chose poorly, and instead of owning up to it and communicating with us they are cutting off comments and not picking up the phone. As a consumer we don't owe them anything they have out money and we want our products. Especially considering they grossly overcharged us for shipping.

This idiotic mindset is why so many companies get over on consumers.

Stop making excuses for this abysmal drop. They knew what was going to happen when they did this, they had ample time to plan, they even hired 3rd party handle shipments and chose poorly, and instead of owning up to it and communicating with us they are cutting off comments and not picking up the phone. As a consumer we don't owe them anything they have out money and we want our products. Especially considering they grossly overcharged us for shipping.

Did you even read the terms of service?

9.5 blues already on their way to the east coast, 9.5 black ready to be picked up.

You know whats the best way to combat this? CANCEL YOUR ORDER, stop giving these stores your business, but no one is gonna be doing that, because everybody wanna eat.

So yes, they were always gonna get away with it, you knew that coming into this drop, so dont complain here about it, you know what to do if you really care.

Hope not man as long u don’t get that email or your funds back just think they are super busy
I’m hoping but it’s the billing issue. I just moved but had to keep my old address in the order for the card to work. It sucks becuase I wanted these to rock.

9.5 blues already on their way to the east coast, 9.5 black ready to be picked up.

You know whats the best way to combat this? CANCEL YOUR ORDER, stop giving these stores your business, but no one is gonna be doing that, because everybody wanna eat.

Right. If there was another drop tomorrow, he would still try. I think he just likes to hear himself complain.

Hey guys I just received my blue toe my order is 18xxx size 10 im in nyc so good luck to you guys.

By the way I’m looking for an exchange for a size 11,11.5 or 12 if anyone is interested. I’m in the east coast nyc area. Pm if interested

It's one thing to receive shipping and "just be patient" but it's a whole different story when you don't even have that yet! LMAO at telling someone to be patient so they can get that cancelation email a whole week later. Bruh at least Yeezy Supply had the decency to print a shipping label even though they had no intention of shipping lol. It makes me wonder if they even had all the shoes in stock at whatever facility they ship from.

LA here. Schedule delivery today but still waiting for ups to pick the package up. I live like 20 mins away from where the package is currently.

Back
Top Bottom