Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I do like the blues over the reds though
As crazy as it sounds I’m happy with GR Jordan releases these days

All the limited shoes I got in the past 2 years I sold right off the bat expect the kaws

I really only like 4 OG color ways of 1’s blue/black red/black gray/black and white/black

Fair enough. You'll know what to do when you get them in hand and up close. Maybe you'll just keep one, or maybe you won't care and just sell both. Good luck.

yet to see any big sizes ship, also yet to see a single damn international order ship. all my orders from the OG Drop have had charges posted, but yet to have been updated or shipped. Union has started shipping restocked pairs today, what are they playing at?

label created today from OG order and it's already at origin scan. maybe their workers are tired of people calling/emailing and moving these ASAP lol

This blows lol. My 9.5 blue from the first drop still hasn’t shipped and people are getting ships from the “restock”. I’m fine with a delay in shipping, stuff happens, but how am I supposed to be confident my pair is gonna ship at this point. I just want to know one way or another. I’m embarrassed at how many times I’ve checked my status the past few days.

Have we actually seen a screenshot of anyone's shipping info from the restock or are folks here just saying that? I feel your pain in thinking the same but we gotta keep positive in that they are ACTUALLY sending out all OG orders and making restock sales wait.

Have we actually seen a screenshot of anyone's shipping infor from the restock or are folks here just saying that? I feel your pain in thinking the same but we gotta keep positive in that they are ACTUALLY sending out all OG orders and making restock sales wait.

my brother's restock pair is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow(sz 10, red). his order was 24xxx fwiw

Have we actually seen a screenshot of anyone's shipping info from the restock or are folks here just saying that? I feel your pain in thinking the same but we gotta keep positive in that they are ACTUALLY sending out all OG orders and making restock sales wait.

I definitely agree. I’m trying to be positive but seeing pairs roll in I’m like damn this ain’t right. I do feel fairly confident it’ll all work out but I’ll feel a lot better when our pairs come in.

Any international customers from OG Drop got any sort of order update? I got this awful feeling they will fulfill all domestic orders first (even ones from restock before OG) and just cancel us international orders.

So now these mother ****ers are shipping restock pairs before creating a label for my OG drop pair. I wanted to fight b4 now I’m ready, let me catch anybody repping union in Brooklyn it’s on. (I’m putting on my Timbs)

If you just ordered they probably burnt your ip and shipping addy....rip young hypebeast souls

Laptop just broke :frown: ; as a result, gotta let go of my storms to fund a new laptop ... you guys recommend holding onto them a few weeks for resell value to go up or do yall think they peaked in value?

Laptop just broke :frown: ; as a result, gotta let go of my storms to fund a new laptop ... you guys recommend holding onto them a few weeks for resell value to go up or do yall think they peaked in value?

I don't think they have peaked personally. I think Union caused a halt in resells due to their shipping issues. Hopefully the blues will skyrocket due to exclusivity.

Back
Top Bottom