Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Also, on my blues my shipping was to my work as was billing, although billing was totally incorrect. It still shipped.
The pending charge also fell off long ago and has not reappeared.

For those with these in hand, is quality the best you’ve seen on a Jordan 1 or other Jordans for that matter? Trying to make a deal as prices creep down, think it can be done in the $600s without fees...

i'm not defending them, but think of what makes more sense at this point... get rid of the domestic UPS orders that only need a label and box first, or start having to deal with the mess of customs invoices and waybills for all of the countries they're shipping to simultaneously?

it's crappy logistics but they know not to bite off more than they can chew in this regard.
I'm just concerned that if they are as disorganized with their inventory as they are with shipping and they actually did oversell, OG orders may be cancelled instead of restocks.

On one hand my CC posted the Union purchase. On the other hand my information is still blanked out whenever I click on the "check on order" status that was sent in my confirmation email.

Positive vibes doe!

My Nike order came in today.
My OG Black Toe Union Order just shipped. (1xxx)

7F91ED5E-08C9-4AF1-85FC-6D1665F3FFD2.jpeg
5D7D2698-CC71-4718-879A-296CCD792B02.jpeg
70CD8601-E386-440C-AFC6-BE8454123DD4.jpeg

for those who are familiar with cancelled orders... how long do they usually reverse the charges on your CC?
i am still upset they cancelled mine, but i hope they are swift enough in the refund process.

for those who are familiar with cancelled orders... how long do they usually reverse the charges on your CC?
i am still upset they cancelled mine, but i hope they are swift enough in the refund process.

My one and only cancel was refunded yesterday from the first release.

All other pairs thankfully shipped.

For those with these in hand, is quality the best you’ve seen on a Jordan 1 or other Jordans for that matter? Trying to make a deal as prices creep down, think it can be done in the $600s without fees...

IMO out of every sneaker I've owned or even seen this year, this is the best combination of quality + looks + uniqueness + shipping time. Okay, okay, maybe not the last part.

Last edited:
On one hand my CC posted the Union purchase. On the other hand my information is still blanked out whenever I click on the "check on order" status that was sent in my confirmation email.

Positive vibes doe!
mine has been like that since the 'test check out' thing. haven't been able to see my order summary. hopefully they got my shipping address correct

Insearchofshop.com and just like the last time my credentials were pulled anyone in the US that orders from this thread gets free overnight shipping.

Well everyone except for you, because you're stupid.

Use sensitivecompa for 15% off anything on the site.

Both of your pairs shipped within 6 business days and you're STILL complaining? Maybe you should seek a psychiatrist. This is not normal or acceptable adult behavior.

I have a few friends who practice. I'll be glad to refer you. I'll even tell them to give you 15% off your first session, just mention coupon code "ComplainLord."

Last edited:
unrelated to this drop but with respect to order processing times... anyone ever successfully file a chargeback claim on an order not fulfilling within the specified time? kith has been dragging their feet with an order i actually don't want and have been looking for an excuse to try and get that cancelled, but they just ignore me.

unrelated to this drop but with respect to order processing times... anyone ever successfully file a chargeback claim on an order not fulfilling within the specified time? kith has been dragging their feet with an order i actually don't want and have been looking for an excuse to try and get that cancelled, but they just ignore me.

what did you pick up from kith?? from what i know they don't do refunds from kith

My one and only cancel was refunded yesterday from the first release.

All other pairs thankfully shipped.
when was it cancelled though?

mine was cancelled on the 26th, yes.... one week after i ordered it... SMH....
hopefully i'll see the fund back in my cc statement sooner than later....

Back
Top Bottom