Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

They shipped my restock orders before my original drop orders. Union is wildin...

Maybe I’ll get my original drop orders as a Christmas presents lol

maybe one union black toe for one unc off white but no way i'd give up two.
i think in a few cash won't need to be added (from the person with the unions) for that trade. IMO at least, these are fire.
i've never seen the off white unc's in person but just from pics the materials don't look anywhere near the quality of the unions.

anyone with both?? what do you think?

I got the unc ow. Once my union pair comes in, I’ll let you know.

I’m biased cause Im from NC and went to unc chapel hill for friends and was there when they won state championship.

Both shoes are unique and different in their own ways

i think in a few cash won't need to be added (from the person with the unions) for that trade. IMO at least, these are fire.
i've never seen the off white unc's in person but just from pics the materials don't look anywhere near the quality of the unions.

Have OW UNC’s and both Unions. I’d take either one of the Unions over the OWs. They’re THAT good

Materials are ok on OW UNC's, but I think Union's will look better as they age (especially since they already have a cream midsole). I would take Unions.

these are incredible in person. craftsmanship on point.

none of my pairs have imperfections. wish everyone the best.

My union size 8 storm blue are coming tmrw. I am down to trade for offwhite air max 97 size 11.5... cash on top, not asking alot thoe

Prices dropping for the 12 but not 13 for the blue. Also think of selling ow unc for them. If they keep dropping just might.

WE ON THAT ULTRALIGHT BEAM WE ON THAT ULTRALIGHT BEAM

:nthat:

Ship gang

Restock 10.5, confirmation screen stopped showing info a few days ago so I started to bug out but we all good.

It still doesn't show my info when I clicked on the ship info email lmao

They shipping via UPS?

Back
Top Bottom