Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

these are also holiday times, so seasonal drivers and the systems aren't up to date. I have a package thats supposed to be signature required that they just left at the door and didn't even ring the doorbell

Shoutout to Spain for the W.

2EEA774C-187B-497B-8F51-53BBAE37AB52.jpeg

I never get to meet my driver because 1. he comes at 9PM and drops off package and leave without a knock or door bell, or 2. I have it held at the UPS hub which is 2 minutes away from my house which also have 24hour Access Point lockers too

Yeah if it hasn’t been said yet definitely reach out to CS, day after I spoke to them I had shipping (order 17xxx)

Now about this damn ups shipping, I’ve never had a package move this slow.

C53B9273-E2B9-4F9F-A3AD-1DFB69E1C811.jpeg

Your label was made the 26th mine was made on the 28th.

UPS dropped off my black toes last night. My usual UPS driver just leaves all my packages in our locker even the ones that are sig required. Since it's the holidays I guess I got a new driver because he came knocking last night at 8:00 PM to get a signature.

Gahhhh I can't check the tracking on my restock order because every time I try and view the page it says:
"There are delays because of high traffic, please try again."
Emailed them asking for the tracking directly so hopefully that works out.

Got both pair today. So they are very very nice but the black toes to me are still way nicer.
Union sent me a 9 in the blue instead of the 9.5 I ordered though. It’ll still fit but I’d rather have the 9.5 I paid for.
Great shoe and great quality. I went into this thing expecting to get neither.
7EEEC099-4E7B-4428-93CC-AC30EC49BCDC.jpeg

I have 2 pairs of blue toes, any of y’all know what was the stock on these, they crashed heavy, and predictions on what resale should go up to.. both size 9.5 just curious, ones for the toe btw.

Got both pair today. So they are very very nice but the black toes to me are still way nicer.
Union sent me a 9 in the blue instead of the 9.5 I ordered though. It’ll still fit but I’d rather have the 9.5 I paid for.
Great shoe and great quality. I went into this thing expecting to get neither.
7EEEC099-4E7B-4428-93CC-AC30EC49BCDC.jpeg
Nice. The only thing is I'm gonna have to find a pair of black laces to put in my Black Toe Unions, as I'm not really a fan of the two-toned laces. I always use the black laces in pretty much all of the 1s I own that come with black laces, so might have to go buy some.

Back
Top Bottom