Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

In case anyone is wondering..714-242-4299 is still active for you to check on your orders.

They are NOT shipping per package..rather by freight which is by the pallet...meaning MULTIPLE orders on one flat that get moved and THEN scanned per package thus the NOT Amazon Prime style shipping we've grown so accustomed to.

..just waiting on my blues from the OG drop like errbody else!

For those who have their pairs, at what point did UPS MyChoice allow you to setup a pickup? Mine is scheduled for tomorrow but hasn’t allowed that option yet..

Welcome to the black hole stage of your Union shipping debacle. It won’t update or auto sync because they slapped a signature requirement on the package. So if no one is home and they attempt 3 deliveries.. RIP.. they might try to send it back. So you will end up having to tell them to hold it at some stupid *** facility... my current struggle.

Welcome to the black hole stage of your Union shipping debacle. It won’t update or auto sync because they slapped a signature requirement on the package. So if no one is home and they attempt 3 deliveries.. RIP.. they might try to send it back. So you will end up having to tell them to hold it at some stupid *** facility... my current struggle.

Yeah after one attempt, you can just request a hold. Not a big deal normally.

0D33D86D-F56B-44CF-9398-7458BE7EC9C7.jpeg
0EF77212-5A24-4D94-9E17-3DDC3C89F33A.jpeg
0059A082-F429-4649-B1C7-12940CE90F31.jpeg

You could argue the frag has Is slightly more rounded than unions. But pairs will vary.

SBB just had a really tall black toe guard panel cut, which led to it looking less sleek. It's just a chunkier toe box altogether.

I wouldnt say they are like frags much, look at how long it looks compared to those. i agree the SBB had a bulkier toebox, sold em because of that

I wouldnt say they are like frags much, look at how long it looks compared to those. i agree the SBB had a bulkier toebox, sold em because of that

Yah not the same, but sort of similar in that they are of a sleeker profile with a more rounded black toe guard section.

Storms arrive today too I hope they are equally as nice.

Hope i dont have this problem again...had to find someone to wait in my crib one day back in September for fear they were gonna send my **** back to where it came from. Hate them stupid *** ****in rules they put on these packages

Back
Top Bottom