Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

F96D4403-8792-4E7A-8E98-E9F252BA8B6B.png
Kinda iffy on stockX now man

Union must really hate Canadians, 2 orders from OG drop still not udpated or shipped in 2+ weeks, meanwhile restock orders have been delivered already. what a joke.

man stupid *** ups

i called for them to hold at location bc i wasnt gonna be home to sign
they were like ok we will call when its ready
5 HOURS GO BY
i called. worker says: "oh its been ready but its pass pick up time. sorry. did anyone call you?"
NO JABRONI NO ONE CALLED ME
luckily my first client isnt til 11am tomorrow so i get to scoopity scoop before i go in

man stupid *** ups

i called for them to hold at location bc i wasnt gonna be home to sign
they were like ok we will call when its ready
5 HOURS GO BY
i called. worker says: "oh its been ready but its pass pick up time. sorry. did anyone call you?"
NO JABRONI NO ONE CALLED ME
luckily my first client isnt til 11am tomorrow so i get to scoopity scoop before i go in

Typical UPS/FEDEX Customer Service.

Typical UPS/FEDEX Customer Service.
big facts.

im trying not to get too worked up bc its the holiday rush.

but i know im finna have to face the same thing again for tomorrow bc i have FEDEX this time dropping something off w sig lol

big facts.

im trying not to get too worked up bc its the holiday rush.

but i know im finna have to face the same thing again for tomorrow bc i have FEDEX this time dropping something off w sig lol

They’re the worst...

The business model of Stockx has changed completely. All they care about nowadays is generating revenue through collecting their processing fee. Here's why.

1. Authentication
Stockx used to put a lot of emphasis on authentication - they took it seriously. They rejected goods that were flawed, even if they were authentic. Now, they don't even care. It's obvious. The little things like not requiring all original accessories to be included (i.e. shoelaces, insoles & dust-bags etc), damaged shoe boxes (which they normally claim to be caused by the delivery process despite no signs of damage on the shipping box). In extreme circumstances, they'll let shoes that have clearly been worn pass their "authentication process" or even let fakes get through. The amount of fakes I've seen getting through Stockx is increasing at an alarming rate and we're only taking about posts we've seen on Reddit and Twitter. I imagine there are a ton more which we don't see, presumably because the buyers are not aware or that they've already worn and removed their Stockx tag by the time they've realised it. Also, I recall seeing posts on Reddit from /repfinesse (which has been banned now), bragging about how they managed to sell fake Yeezys to Stockx.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Stockx used to require all accessories to be included and that they changed it now to the above.

2. Customer Service
Stockx will never admit that an item is fake. They'll always blame it on quality control issues. Yet despite that, they will still offer you a refund and a shipping label (if you're persistent enough) even though their TOS clearly states that they don't accept refunds or exchanges. If that's not admission of fault then I don't know what is.

3. Global Expansion
I don't deny that Stockx's expansion to London made it much more convenient for European customers. They are maximising their profits by saving money on delivery fees and avoiding import taxes. But what triggers me the most is that till this day, they still don't have phone support or live chat. E-mailing them is the only way of contacting them and even then, it takes them 1 business day to reply. Most of the time, they don't even read it properly and if they do, they reply with pre-typed generic responses. As you can see, customer satisfaction isn't really their top priority right now.

4. Luxury Brand Product Expansion
If fake sneakers are getting through their "authentication process" then I have zero hope and reassurance that they know how to authenticate luxury brands like Hermes or Patek Phillipe. Their authentication process is an absolute joke anyway. If you go on YouTube, you'll find clips of it. The entire authentication process takes seconds - look at it and smell it and that's it.

The reality is that Stockx's business will continue to thrive simply because there is no other competitor on the market. GOAT comes nothing close to Stockx (not to mention they only sell sneakers).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom