Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Sneakers-bot.png

We all know the people who hit on 3-4 pairs from the first release wil hit again on this one. That’s usually how it goes with these releses

Frenzy is hard as ****

I know a few manual users in here will cop

Sure as hell won’t be me :rofl:

F around and this brings the price up more instead of drop it lol. Can't imagine there being a lot of stock

Good luck to anyone that will try tmr. Frenzy is just like SNKRS but it hands out Ls much faster, bots will be there tomorrow so you need all of your luck :frown:

I'm going for the gear while everyone gunning for the kicks. Picked up the black toes for $475 last week and union is shipping me my correct order of storm blue this week. Feel like theres going to be an incredibly low amount of stock on the sneakers too.

Frenzy is basically a worse version of snkrs
So if you think snkrs is bad...
You gonna love frenzy! :lol:
Good thing is it hands out L’s must faster than snkrs(within 10 sec)

Since multiple stuff are dropping not sure how it’s gonna work
Usually when it’s only one item when the countdown ends you have to press enter to get in
Once you enter you pick size then hit Apple Pay
I’m not sure if there’s an actually checkout
Think it’s only Apple Pay

Frenzy is basically a worse version of snkrs
So if you think snkrs is bad...
You gonna love frenzy! :lol:
Good thing is it hands out L’s must faster than snkrs(within 10 sec)

Since multiple stuff are dropping not sure how it’s gonna work
Usually when it’s only one item when the countdown ends you have to press enter to get in
Once you enter you pick size then hit Apple Pay
I’m not sure if there’s an actually checkout
Think it’s only Apple Pay

At least it’s not like Shoe Palace and Finishline.

Not to be the pessimistic one with this but don't get your hopes up with Frenzy.
You can be godly swift, to the point where you just click on any random size to submit and will most likely take the L.
I'm glad folks have the chance again but Frenzy is an insane platform to try and cop on... at least nowadays.

Not to be the pessimistic one with this but don't get your hopes up with Frenzy.
You can be godly swift, to the point where you just click on any random size to submit and will most likely take the L.
I'm glad folks have the chance again but Frenzy is an insane platform to try and cop on... at least nowadays.

What’s better?

already copped for resell lmao. guess i'll go for the blues on frenzy but if not whatever. resell prices will be lower right after drop tho im guessing

Back
Top Bottom