Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Copy.. I got the unlucky screen and was actually unlucky. Good to see Frenzy honoring what they say when it comes to me.

3F2C044B-B3D6-403D-879F-DFF2766EE73A.jpeg

2D019851-6D9C-48B2-82AB-8157B7EABA4C.jpeg

:emoji_angry:

Need some zipper jeans like that.. I've been so busy with sneaker cops I haven't found the funds to hunt. Joints are valid though Doom. Doom.

i didn’t study economics, but it would be cool to develop an app for the sneakerhead in the resale market that helps unify the large majority buyers and set a fair price. a union of sorts; perhaps more like an AA group.

What you suggested is basically what stockx/goat does lol. It used to be a seller’s market. No doubt, if goat or stockx didnt exist atm then prices would even be higher.

dunno. ever since goat got acquired by(?)/merged with FC, the price gap between the two seems to have diminished a good deal. take for example size 11.5 in the union black toes- 740 on goat, 750 on FC. to my memory, goat used to be significantly lower than FC. and now, stockx's historical (to my eye) gap with goat seems to have decreased...

dunno. ever since goat got acquired by(?)/merged with FC, the price gap between the two seems to have diminished a good deal. take for example size 11.5 in the union black toes- 740 on goat, 750 on FC. to my memory, goat used to be significantly lower than FC. and now, stockx's historical (to my eye) gap with goat seems to have decreased...
Or you mean FC prices have normaled out?

Goat prices are controlled by individuals such as me and you

Or you mean FC prices have normaled out?

Goat prices are controlled by individuals such as me and you

perhaps... maybe they've met in the middle. in the end, the demand controls pricing to a large extent. and if this is true, the same can be said about FC and how we "control" them. all goat did was offer another platform with lower fees/no seller shipping, which in turn dropped the pricing somewhat. but now that they're one...

Back
Top Bottom