Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

9A3DC2D9-BC0E-4ACE-A024-0CD2902C348F.png

Also got my shipment info recently. Got “unlucky” with a charge and email confirm also.

Frenzy app may suck, but this is my first W from them. In Boston traffic and all lol. It’s always worth a shot. Literally takes 2 minutes of your time and you’ll never know!

Congrats everyone

if anyone can direct this old man towards a union black in an 11.5, for a reasonable price, it would be much appreciated.
Lol... Funny.
I am a little concerned. I got the message from frenzy saying I didn’t get them, however I immediately received an email from Union saying I got em with an order#. Apply pay shows the charge and my bank shows the payment taken.

Anyone know if I am good?
Whatever you do don't email union just ride it out. Dont bring attention to your order lol but imo looks like ur good

Recent restock black toe finally shipped. I got the unlucky screen but got the confirmation email. Happy it wasn’t cancelled

Man so many people hit...pretty crazy.

I never thought the prices would be as affordable as they are now.

Much more than that 6 I predicted

I was quick but damn

Black toes for retail woulda been nice :smh:

Recent restock black toe finally shipped. I got the unlucky screen but got the confirmation email. Happy it wasn’t cancelled
Did they just create a tracking number or package has been picked up by UPS and on the move?

Back
Top Bottom