Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

well my pair is coming from Stock X AZ. Usually my stuff comes from Detroit. We shall see lol.

Finally UNDS'd this weekend, to enjoy an anniversary dinner with my lady.
Special thanks to Union LA raflles and my LA homies that held me down...
image_from_ios.jpg
DwQzn9YU8AAzwfW.jpg

Hah I have no idea why the large sizes are so expensive. This is usually not the case; size 8.5-9 almost always goes for more.

8.5 blue is already at 720-750. Really didn’t think I needed them (have black toes) but now regretting I didn’t buy them when they were in the 600s.

Yay!!!! got mine in. They are really nice. I think these are in my top 5 of 2018. 1) Bred toes (which I wear 2-3 times a week) 2) Shadow Ones (I wear these all the time too) 3)Purple toes 4)unions 5)Sean Wotherspoons

The more I see of the blue, the more I want to complete the set. But 750? I paid like 650 on the black toes, 1400 for both is insane.
I feel you I paid a little under 1k for both.
I never pay resell but I had to for these I know I will regret it later down the road and for more money.

that $900+ Massachusetts sales tax on stock x for a size 12 is keeping me from completing the set. These black toes will just have to do

Anybody know why StockX take the price tag off a lot of Jordan boxes? Does Euro pairs come wirh price tag?

Back
Top Bottom