Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Yea man those look really off, the swoosh is smaller(still bigger than other fakes but smaller than the real ones). Its funny cuz they almost got the stitching on point in that pair. I almost got got when buying a pair after striking out when we were only looking for bad stiching during the first few weeks.

Look at yours then bring up pics of a real pair side by side and you'll notice the check size difference. On real pairs the check is so big it almost touches the top of the side panel. unless of course you have a giant size in which case I dont know anymore lol.

I hear you. Would never resale them knowing they might not be authentic.
Cant stand fakes myself
Thanks for the feedback fellas

Those seem legit to me.

Just a bad pair.

One thing on the fakes that I’ve seen is the mesh over the back collar is hella high. This has proper mesh height.

Im gonna say legit, just poor quality pair based on the pics provided.

If you look back some of y'all said real the first time I posted them. Lol
You bought fakes. Lol hahaha
Didn't know it would be that funny

Hope this helps someone
20190522_172851.jpg
20190522_172813.jpg

:rofl:

Anyone buy a pair off stockx?

Been seeing stories of people getting fake Travis Scott 1s off stockx and it has me worried about ordering the Unions off stockx now.

If you look back some of y'all said real the first time I posted them. Lol
You bought fakes. Lol hahaha
Didn't know it would be that funny

I remember when you posted those and I think dudes said they were fake just off the Jordan hang tag....

Honestly don’t even think he wanted to sell em, I think I bothered him enough times about it that he said F it.... lol

Back
Top Bottom