Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

More sizes up

Thanks!! Took an L on SNKRS, so your post came in clutch!

I’m pretty big on Unions. Think this is pair #12.

IMG_5584.jpeg

L on SNKRS

I knew I should’ve doubled on Union’s site, but didn’t want to pay another $25 shipping >D

Those green cargo pants are kind of nice. I like how it’s a military/fatigue pant with cargo pockets.

Said wasn't going to try Snkrs but just had to see I can break the cycle nope still in the L house. Tried the Frozen Moments but that's an L too.
Nike a love/hate relationship, just gotta depend on other places.

I’m actually surprised that damn near the whole collection is out of stock on SNKRS. I guess everyone wanted to save that extra $15 on shipping.

Part of me wants to grab the cargos but I have have way too many pairs that I know I’m going to like the fit of better than these but FOMO is hitting hard lol

Feel like these are still gonna dip hard in resale, even in big sizes. There were 50+ on eBay in my size 12 last night, all from the Union drop. Hope they tank and everybody can get a pair at or below retail.

Feel like these are still gonna dip hard in resale, even in big sizes. There were 50+ on eBay in my size 12 last night, all from the Union drop. Hope they tank and everybody can get a pair at or below retail.
That’s what I’m hoping for. I bought Naijas and NG Air Ships in the past few months that are both DS so I’m pretty well stocked up on this cw anyways. ZERO chance I’d pay over the already high retail for this release.

Union shipping from the raffle with the quickness. I was expecting another week before movement

Attachments

• IMG_5725.jpeg
    IMG_5725.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,520
Has anyone heard from AMM or SS yet?

Been wondering. Nothing yet. Glad I got my SNKRS pair, but starting to get scared that I’ll hit on AMM, APB, and Social Status too. They not get their pairs yet or something? Feel like I usually get my raffle results from them day before release.

Back
Top Bottom