Air Jordan 10 Chicago - First Look

Via Sneaker Files

First look of the Sales Sample Air Jordan 10 Chicago.

air-jordan-x-10-chicago-2012-first-look.jpg

OHHH looking good, i for one dont care for the 23. with or without it they are gonna be great as long as they arent some limited/QS crap.

OHHH looking good, i for one dont care for the 23. with or without it they are gonna be great as long as they arent some limited/QS crap.

Even with the 23 they look so plain, I've never been a fan of the 10. Ill probally cop, definatly if there's a 45 on it
pimp.gif

Even with the 23 they look so plain, I've never been a fan of the 10. Ill probally cop, definatly if there's a 45 on it
pimp.gif

Why is it so hard for JB to just recreate a model of an OG release? Sometimes that's all we want. I need the exact same shoe that released in 1995, nothing different!! Hopefully that model isn't finished being painted or something, sheesh!

air-jordan-10-x-original-og-chicago-bulls-white-black-true-red-1.jpg

Why is it so hard for JB to just recreate a model of an OG release? Sometimes that's all we want. I need the exact same shoe that released in 1995, nothing different!! Hopefully that model isn't finished being painted or something, sheesh!

air-jordan-10-x-original-og-chicago-bulls-white-black-true-red-1.jpg

#thankyoubasedGod - for two reasons.....copped x 2 on RD...and I can finally get a DS OG pair once ebay gets flooded with the OGs....

one of my favorite J's of all time cuz of two words... "I'm Back"

#thankyoubasedGod - for two reasons.....copped x 2 on RD...and I can finally get a DS OG pair once ebay gets flooded with the OGs....

one of my favorite J's of all time cuz of two words... "I'm Back"

No retro has ever been recreated exactly like the original release, and that applies to everything, not just sneakers.

With or without the 23, I'll accept them. Glad there is no 45. Jordan is 23/ 23 is Jordan.

No retro has ever been recreated exactly like the original release, and that applies to everything, not just sneakers.

With or without the 23, I'll accept them. Glad there is no 45. Jordan is 23/ 23 is Jordan.

Dudes do u need glasses? The retro sample has white midsole,
While og had fully black midsoles!
That change makes the shoe even too
Much different from the real
Chicagos.
If jb really releases them with
The white midsole they really screwed another classic

Chicagos.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Chicagos.
Give or take a change or two, cool ... but the white midsole has got to go!

Back
Top Bottom