Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Dudes do u need glasses? The retro sample has white midsole,
While og had fully black midsoles!
That change makes the shoe even too
Much different from the real
Chicagos.
If jb really releases them with
The white midsole they really screwed another classic
Give or take a change or two, cool ... but the white midsole has got to go!

white midsole??! Is u serious? AND "23" stitching???!
sick.gif

What the F?? Why can't JB do OG colorways right???

+!*+ that white midsole, give me a black midsole dammit.

What the F?? Why can't JB do OG colorways right???

+!*+ that white midsole, give me a black midsole dammit.

Don't like the 23 on the side but I'll live with it so long as they black that midsole out ! don't really care that the sock liner is different

Don't like the 23 on the side but I'll live with it so long as they black that midsole out ! don't really care that the sock liner is different

Yea, I think locals from Chicago can attest to these more...the sentimental value....the memories of Sunday, March 19, 1995....Scottie Pippen wearing the OGs prior to the comeback....the mysterious(at the time) Berto Center workouts with MJ..... the two word fax from MJ stating "I'm Back"....the stir it caused Chicago.....the double nickel game...ahhh...memories...COPPED!

Yea, I think locals from Chicago can attest to these more...the sentimental value....the memories of Sunday, March 19, 1995....Scottie Pippen wearing the OGs prior to the comeback....the mysterious(at the time) Berto Center workouts with MJ..... the two word fax from MJ stating "I'm Back"....the stir it caused Chicago.....the double nickel game...ahhh...memories...COPPED!

Give Me A Black Midsole Or Give Me Nothing... Why Are They Changing Things That Dont Need To Be Changed.? Smh. If These Are A Fail Then Ill Settle For The Steels... Hopefully They Dont Mess Those Up.

Give Me A Black Midsole Or Give Me Nothing... Why Are They Changing Things That Dont Need To Be Changed.? Smh. If These Are A Fail Then Ill Settle For The Steels... Hopefully They Dont Mess Those Up.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I feel you on all accounts.

I can deal with the 23 on the ankle, but the white midsole is bogus as a mug.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I feel you on all accounts.

I can deal with the 23 on the ankle, but the white midsole is bogus as a mug.

Back
Top Bottom