Air Jordan 10 Chicago - First Look

THe botched midsole on the white cement IVs, white midsole on these, come on jordan brand!

Add the 23 to the X
Jumpman on heel of IV

those 2 changes are ENOUGH

THe botched midsole on the white cement IVs, white midsole on these, come on jordan brand!

Add the 23 to the X
Jumpman on heel of IV

those 2 changes are ENOUGH

isnt ths how the cdp was gonna look????stop %^&*()(*( complaining about everything ppl seriously

isnt ths how the cdp was gonna look????stop %^&*()(*( complaining about everything ppl seriously

The X is already a plain shoe but that white midsole makes em look like a generic *+$ bball shoe. The 23 or 45 is cool but that white midsole is lame as #@@$

The X is already a plain shoe but that white midsole makes em look like a generic *+$ bball shoe. The 23 or 45 is cool but that white midsole is lame as #@@$

MY EXCITEMENT LEVEL FOR THE CHICAGO 10'S HAS DROPPED 80%.

SMH AT WHITE MIDSOLE.

I'M GLAD I HAVE ALMOST EVERY OG COLORWAY SO I'LL BE RETIRING AFTER THE CEMENT 4 RELEASE. YOU GUYS CAN FIGHT OVER THE SCRAPS JB THROWS FROM THEIR TABLE.

MY EXCITEMENT LEVEL FOR THE CHICAGO 10'S HAS DROPPED 80%.

SMH AT WHITE MIDSOLE.

I'M GLAD I HAVE ALMOST EVERY OG COLORWAY SO I'LL BE RETIRING AFTER THE CEMENT 4 RELEASE. YOU GUYS CAN FIGHT OVER THE SCRAPS JB THROWS FROM THEIR TABLE.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ColdCity

NAH MAN THE CDP SAMPLE HAD A BLACK MIDSOLE.
dont know why im remembering a white midsole..... 
but i gonna cop these will be perfect for the summer & i can't pass on chi x's (unless there something else once we get full pics)

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ColdCity

NAH MAN THE CDP SAMPLE HAD A BLACK MIDSOLE.
dont know why im remembering a white midsole..... 
but i gonna cop these will be perfect for the summer & i can't pass on chi x's (unless there something else once we get full pics)

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Dudes do u need glasses? The retro sample has white midsole,
While og had fully black midsoles!
That change makes the shoe even too
Much different from the real
Chicagos.
If jb really releases them with
The white midsole they really screwed another classic
wow i almost missed that i can deal with the 23 being their but if they screw up the midsole theyre gonna kill it

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Dudes do u need glasses? The retro sample has white midsole,
While og had fully black midsoles!
That change makes the shoe even too
Much different from the real
Chicagos.
If jb really releases them with
The white midsole they really screwed another classic
wow i almost missed that i can deal with the 23 being their but if they screw up the midsole theyre gonna kill it

Back
Top Bottom